WTB: Gottlieb Stargate Parts

Just purchased a Gottlieb Stargate that needs a lot of TLC. Hopefully I will
be able to get most parts from PB Resource or such.

I need the following items:
* Lock bar for playfield glass
* Coin Door
* Apron
* Plastics
* Toys, such as Horus or the Rhino thingy on the right
* The game is missing the knobs on the bottom of the playfield that the
playfield balances on when lifted.
* Plastic edges for backglass
* Metal lip for bottom of backglass
* Display Driver board

Hopefully I can get the following from PB Resource, but if you have any...
* Plunger
* Light rope for backglass
* 128 x 32 display
* flipper buttons
* complete flipper assemblies

Please email at mbelofsky@adelphia.net if you have any of these parts for
sale with condition (if appropriate), cost and shipping to Purcellville, VA.

Thanks
Michael Belofsky

When I got my SG I needed a few hard to find things like the main ramp
and both of the guards. Pinball resource had them and lots more. Give
Steve your whole list. I beat you'll be surprised.

Dave