POLL: What does your Custom Message say?

....and what game is it on, if the message relates to your game.

Mine contain information about any upgrades or features that don't come from
the factory.

--Eric

Crystal has "Jesus Is Lord" on Medieval Madness and Fish Tales

Jeff
ClassicArcades Inc.

Adi

"Tilting makes baby Jesus cry".

Adi
www.txpinball.com

Eric Schmitt wrote:
> ...and what game is it on, if the message relates to your game.
>
> Mine contain information about any upgrades or features that don't come from
> the factory.
>
> --Eric

My Creech says "Want to play in my swamp?".

GRY

"Eric Schmitt" <ericjschmitt@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> ...and what game is it on, if the message relates to your game.
>
> Mine contain information about any upgrades or features that don't come
> from
> the factory.
>
> --Eric

I usually put in Eric Bodine jokes. LTG :)

"Eric Schmitt" <ericjschmitt@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> ...and what game is it on, if the message relates to your game.
>
> Mine contain information about any upgrades or features that don't come
from
> the factory.
>
> --Eric

My Scared Stiff says:

Unless that's a roll of quarters in your pocket, you must be
"petrified" to see me.

Breakshot - Rack'em up Dickweed

"Lloyd Olson" <ltg@ssbilliards.com> wrote in message
>I usually put in Eric Bodine jokes. LTG :)
>
> "Eric Schmitt" <ericjschmitt@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> ...and what game is it on, if the message relates to your game.
>>
>> Mine contain information about any upgrades or features that don't come
> from
>> the factory.
>>
>> --Eric

Mine says:

Welcome to Barry's Arcade

Where the Drinks are always free

Please dont puke on the carpet

:p

Barry - NY

otto

Distinguished
Dec 10, 2001

Welcome

Otto's landing

Otto

CARGPB11

"Russ@Gail" <miller4@netsync.net> wrote in message
> Breakshot - Rack'em up Dickweed
>

> "Lloyd Olson" <ltg@ssbilliards.com> wrote in message
>>I usually put in Eric Bodine jokes. LTG :)
>>
>> "Eric Schmitt" <ericjschmitt@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>> ...and what game is it on, if the message relates to your game.
>>>
>>> Mine contain information about any upgrades or features that don't come
>> from
>>> the factory.
>>>
>>> --Eric

Cyborg

Distinguished
Jun 14, 2005

HOPE IT
WON'T

CATCH
ON FIRE

DURING PLAY

on my Diner :)

-cyBORG

"Eric Schmitt" <ericjschmitt@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> ...and what game is it on, if the message relates to your game.
>
> Mine contain information about any upgrades or features that don't come
from
> the factory.
>
> --Eric

Adi

I thought all Bryan's machines say that.
Adi
www.txpinball.com

"cyBORG" <cyborg@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> HOPE IT
> WON'T
>
> CATCH
> ON FIRE
>
> DURING PLAY
>
> on my Diner :)
>
> -cyBORG
>
> "Eric Schmitt" <ericjschmitt@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > ...and what game is it on, if the message relates to your game.
> >
> > Mine contain information about any upgrades or features that don't come
> from
> > the factory.
> >
> > --Eric

"OWN YOUR OWN PINBALL MACHINE" and then either "CALL" the phone number or
"GO TO:" the web address.

--
Due to recent budget reductions the funding for smoke has been eliminated.

This operation will henceforth run entirely on mirrors.

David Gray

NOTICE: Do not attempt an e-mail response to this message by hitting your
reply button. You must first remove YOUR UNDERWARE in order for your
message to be successfully transmitted.

http://www.iowapinball.com

I use it to remember to change batteries, or when last changed.

CK

frenchy

Distinguished
Jul 24, 2004

My LOTR - "Hey Marcus and David, get the hell outta here!"

(for when my twin nephews come over and play the game)

My WH20 has

Hey CAT!!!

GET
OFF

Stop Sleeping on me.

Because my cat loves to sleep on the glass.

Dave

"Eric Schmitt" <ericjschmitt@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> ...and what game is it on, if the message relates to your game.
>
> Mine contain information about any upgrades or features that don't come
> from
> the factory.
>
> --Eric

Almost forgot my Getaway has.

I Feel
The Need

The
Need

For
Speed

I need something still for my STTNG

Dave

"Eric Schmitt" <ericjschmitt@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> ...and what game is it on, if the message relates to your game.
>
> Mine contain information about any upgrades or features that don't come
> from
> the factory.
>
> --Eric

"Eric Schmitt" <ericjschmitt@hotmail.com> wrote in

> ...and what game is it on, if the message relates to your game.
>
> Mine contain information about any upgrades or features that don't
> come from the factory.

Everything from high speed on can accomodate:

WANT 2
PLAY ?

HIT START, (some games don't do the comma)

YOU DUMBASS.

It's kind of funny when you have an entire row of games synched up, all
displaying "DUMBASS" on the screens. :)

Taxman

Distinguished
Nov 9, 2003

Dave's Play Room

Play with my balls

Keep your balls on the table

"Eric Schmitt" <ericjschmitt@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> ...and what game is it on, if the message relates to your game.
>
> Mine contain information about any upgrades or features that don't come
from
> the factory.
>
> --Eric

My F-14 says "Welcome to Sam's Pinball Parlor" - never could be
bothered to change it

Ric

Someone else's birthday greeting.
Haven't gotten around to clearing it. :)

Brian

In article <Bfadnbl5kppup2nfRVn-uA@comcast.com>,
Eric Schmitt <ericjschmitt@hotmail.com> wrote:
>...and what game is it on, if the message relates to your game.

"Have you programmed a pinball lately?"

(basically taunting myself, not others)

--
Orin Day | Women's Basketball Photos at http://www.dwhoops.com
lobster @ |

"Welcome to the Hassell Castle GameRoom"

2005 Texas Pinball Festival
October 28th-30th, 2005
Irving, Texas
www.texaspinball.com