Age of the empires room(zone) runs slow

Mike

Splendid

i play the age of the empires conquerors and the rooms
go really slow, when i leave the actual game(which runs
fine) and come back to the zone i have to click resume.
when i click resume the zone stops responding, only the
zone lobby and room i am in everything else, like the
internet explorer still runs fine. It runs so slow i cant
even type a message if i want to right "hi how are you"
all i see is "hi" until like a minute later. i have asked
the zone member plusses in the chat room help on zone but
they could not help. i have asked the zone master guy and
plenty others. also everyone i play with doesnt have this
problem so far i am the only one, they all load up fine
except for me. It shldnt be my comp becuz it is 1.3 gigz
and a guy i play with has one that is 500 mhz and it all
runs fine with him, he is on before i am. So if you could
help me with this i would really appreciate it. thanks
alot!!!!

Mike wrote:

> i play the age of the empires conquerors and the rooms
> go really slow, when i leave the actual game(which runs
> fine) and come back to the zone i have to click resume.
> when i click resume the zone stops responding, only the
> zone lobby and room i am in everything else, like the
> internet explorer still runs fine. It runs so slow i cant
> even type a message if i want to right "hi how are you"
> all i see is "hi" until like a minute later. i have asked
> the zone member plusses in the chat room help on zone but
> they could not help. i have asked the zone master guy and
> plenty others. also everyone i play with doesnt have this
> problem so far i am the only one, they all load up fine
> except for me. It shldnt be my comp becuz it is 1.3 gigz
> and a guy i play with has one that is 500 mhz and it all
> runs fine with him, he is on before i am. So if you could
> help me with this i would really appreciate it. thanks
> alot!!!!

Maybe your router or nic is overloaded by the chat, ads, pings, etc..
Try removing then reinstalling the router or nic, and look for updated
drivers for the devices.

Also look here for suggestions.

http://www3.sympatico.ca/nibblesnbits/PortRoute.html

--