Can't load excel...

September 9, 2005 1:25:01 AM

I've had windows xp for a very long time and all of a sudden excel won't load
and is telling me to insert windows office 2000 into my harddrive to load it.
Well i don't have this disk and i need to get onto excel! Can someone
please help me!?
Thanks - Jessie

More about : load excel

Anonymous
September 9, 2005 6:52:41 PM

"jsheehan37" <jsheehan37@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I've had windows xp for a very long time and all of a sudden excel won't
load
> and is telling me to insert windows office 2000 into my harddrive to load
it.
> Well i don't have this disk and i need to get onto excel! Can someone
> please help me!?
> Thanks - Jessie

You probably have to start digging to locate the Excel CD.
Anonymous
September 9, 2005 10:30:03 PM

=?Utf-8?B?anNoZWVoYW4zNw==?= wrote:

> I've had windows xp for a very long time and all of a sudden excel won't load
> and is telling me to insert windows office 2000 into my harddrive to load it.
> Well i don't have this disk and i need to get onto excel! Can someone
> please help me!?

Time to purchase the CD for the applications you plan on continuing to
use.

--
http://www.bootdisk.com/
!