Can't load excel...

I've had windows xp for a very long time and all of a sudden excel won't load
and is telling me to insert windows office 2000 into my harddrive to load it.
Well i don't have this disk and i need to get onto excel! Can someone
please help me!?
Thanks - Jessie
2 answers Last reply
More about load excel

    "jsheehan37" <jsheehan37@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I've had windows xp for a very long time and all of a sudden excel won't
    load
    > and is telling me to insert windows office 2000 into my harddrive to load
    it.
    > Well i don't have this disk and i need to get onto excel! Can someone
    > please help me!?
    > Thanks - Jessie

    You probably have to start digging to locate the Excel CD.

    =?Utf-8?B?anNoZWVoYW4zNw==?= wrote:

    > I've had windows xp for a very long time and all of a sudden excel won't load
    > and is telling me to insert windows office 2000 into my harddrive to load it.
    > Well i don't have this disk and i need to get onto excel! Can someone
    > please help me!?

    Time to purchase the CD for the applications you plan on continuing to
    use.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

Excel Microsoft Windows XP