Sign in with
Your question

HP All in one f4210 blurry images

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
January 23, 2011 8:06:56 PM

Hi my printer is printing blurring images and documents, see screenshot, is there something I can do? Thanks

http://bit.ly/gtDAEs

More about : f4210 blurry images

January 24, 2011 7:42:18 PM

Are you sure you don't have shadows turned on in your print options? If not, re-align the cartridges. Software for the printer will have the options for that.
January 24, 2011 9:43:04 PM

That's the problem, when I try to realign it says that I should press the scan button on the printer, which I do, then the light starts blinking but the motor inside the pc that moves for scanning is not moving at all, and I get the dialog box with scan settings as if I'm going to do a normal scan. So it isn't aligning.
Related resources
January 25, 2011 1:02:54 PM

drtanz said:
That's the problem, when I try to realign it says that I should press the scan button on the printer, which I do, then the light starts blinking but the motor inside the pc that moves for scanning is not moving at all, and I get the dialog box with scan settings as if I'm going to do a normal scan. So it isn't aligning.

Sounds like either return for warranty or a new printer. Those things are not worth the cost to fix. BTW, it's a good idea to state what you did already in the post so we don't waste time suggesting things you tried already.
February 7, 2012 8:36:04 PM

Printer worked fine for a long time, now reinstalled windows 7 and having the same problem again. Forgot how I had solved it, maybe anyone can give any pointers.
!