Word - Floating New Document!

My New Document side bar in Word has suddenly become a floating sidebar. How
can I revert this to the original fixed position at the right of the screen
when I select new document?
Thanks
--
Ken
1 answer Last reply

    Put your mouse cursor over the blue part of the task bar. Click (and hold)
    the left mouse button -- the cursor turns into a 4-sided arrow. While you
    continue to hold the mouse button, drag the task bar wherever you want it to
    be. Release the mouse button.

    For future reference, a Windows newsgroup is the wrong place for Word
    issues.

    General MS Office questions: microsoft.public.office.misc
    General MS Word questions: microsoft.public.word.newusers

    steve

    "Ken Battye" <kenbattye@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
    > My New Document side bar in Word has suddenly become a floating sidebar.
    > How
    > can I revert this to the original fixed position at the right of the
    > screen
    > when I select new document?
    > Thanks
    > --