Word - Floating New Document!

My New Document side bar in Word has suddenly become a floating sidebar. How
can I revert this to the original fixed position at the right of the screen
when I select new document?
Thanks
--
Ken

Put your mouse cursor over the blue part of the task bar. Click (and hold)
the left mouse button -- the cursor turns into a 4-sided arrow. While you
continue to hold the mouse button, drag the task bar wherever you want it to
be. Release the mouse button.

For future reference, a Windows newsgroup is the wrong place for Word
issues.

General MS Office questions: microsoft.public.office.misc
General MS Word questions: microsoft.public.word.newusers

steve