Playing deluxe games on a network

If I download deluxe jeopardy on one computer in a
network, will I be able to play it from another computer
in the network? Or can I download it on both computers for
the same price?

The licence agreement usually tells you how many machines you can run any
software on. That's the bit where people usually click 'I Agree' and don't
read what's there ;)