Decal install pics updated

For anyone interested, I added more pics of my MM decal installation.
Click on MM restoration.

http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/bspins?page=2

Any questions, feel free to ask. :)

The head is complete and the cabinet should be done by the first part
of next week. Chris Hutchins should have my cleared playfield back
next week which means this whole thing should be done by the end of the
month.

Then WW restoration, here I come. :)

Bryan (CARGPB14) http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/bspins

"Warning! Achtung! Run away, Run away!: BK restorations may emit a
shower of sparks or flames or both. Keep a safe distance (like four
city blocks). Never return to a restoration once lit. Hot hot hot!"

(Sig line compliments of Clive at the Coin-Op Cauldron.)