Hi,

I'm trying to take a screen shot with the Print Screen button, but when I
paste it into paint the mouse cursor does not show on the picture. Is there
some option somewhere that makes the Print Screen button capture the mouse
pointer as well as the rest of the screen.

Thanks in advance.
TUAKTAKA

IrfanView, http://www.irfanview.com/. Handy little free image tool that can do this and lots more.

--