ccApp.exe norton stops working and this file is the cause.

I have been having a few issues with this file, i have uninstalled notron
and reinstaled it after a restart but still i get the pop up box saying that
norton has had a problem and closed !

i have sent the information using the button send report but found nothing
of any use to fix this.

does anyone know what is causing this to happen.

thank you in advance for your help.

Jason
2 answers Last reply
More about ccapp norton stops working file cause

    You need to visit Symantec supprt pages, and seek out 'how to completely
    remove' your version of Norton., before you try a reinstallation.

    "poiu" <.> wrote in message news:u5N7ZiRtFHA.708@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
    > I have been having a few issues with this file, i have uninstalled notron
    > and reinstaled it after a restart but still i get the pop up box saying
    that
    > norton has had a problem and closed !
    >
    > i have sent the information using the button send report but found nothing
    > of any use to fix this.
    >
    > does anyone know what is causing this to happen.
    >

    > thank you in advance for your help.
    >
    > Jason

    which version of norton you used?
    Maybe you should use AutoUpdate for this norton to solve this problem.

    “poiu”编写:

    > I have been having a few issues with this file, i have uninstalled notron
    > and reinstaled it after a restart but still i get the pop up box saying that
    > norton has had a problem and closed !
    >
    > i have sent the information using the button send report but found nothing
    > of any use to fix this.
    >
    > does anyone know what is causing this to happen.
    >

    > thank you in advance for your help.
    >
    > Jason

Norton Microsoft Windows XP