So, what projects do you have waiting in the queue?

Last response: in Video Games
August 6, 2005 3:21:26 PM

Just curious. Here is my list:

1. Bonebusters, Inc. NOS playfield swap. Was working on this until I
needed emergency Achilles tendon surgery (snapped it playing tennis). Still
a little tender.

2. Exhibit Supply Mauser shooting gun game--dead, and in the house--needs
work. Anyone with an instruction manual?

3. Cactus Jack's collector shop job--works great, just dirty.

4. Bally Big Show em pinball--dead, covered in my garage--needs work.

5. Contemplating converting my Arkanoid cocktail game to Ms. Pacman.

Regards,
Dan

More about : projects waiting queue

Anonymous
August 6, 2005 4:03:30 PM

Shop job on an IJ & WH20 and getting ready for the 2005 South Florida
Arcade and Pinball Expo (www.sflape.com).

Charlie L.
Anonymous
August 6, 2005 4:03:43 PM

1. FH, playfield swap, fix display, restore cabinet
2. BSD, playfield swap
3. Diner, major playfield restoration if I can't find a better one
4. STTNG, playfield restore and cab head decals
5. T2, finishing shop job, partial restore, cab touch-up
6. AFM, playfield swap and cab restore

Not necessarily in that order. All of these have been repaired to work
100% the rest is cosmetic.
August 6, 2005 4:08:07 PM

I have a 1964 Gottlieb Big Top Add a Ball in my shop and will start a
complete restore. The play field is in excellant shape and will only
require a very small amount of touchup. The backglass is in good
condiditon with only a few minor scrapes and no flaking or peeling.
The cabinet is the major job. Someone covered it with woodgrain vinyl
and I have stripped it all off to expose whats left of the original
paint. Most if it is there but I have a lot of glue residue to remove.
The game does play but it needs all the flippers and bumper rebuilt.
It is my first EM and Im excited about it. Did I mention I picked it
up for $50. Yes another great find and another soon to be classic
returned to its former glory.

On Sat, 6 Aug 2005 11:21:26 -0700, "Dan Beck"
<biscuitbecks@*nospam*cableone.net> wrote:

>Just curious. Here is my list:
>
>1. Bonebusters, Inc. NOS playfield swap. Was working on this until I
>needed emergency Achilles tendon surgery (snapped it playing tennis). Still
>a little tender.
>
>2. Exhibit Supply Mauser shooting gun game--dead, and in the house--needs
>work. Anyone with an instruction manual?
>
>3. Cactus Jack's collector shop job--works great, just dirty.
>
>4. Bally Big Show em pinball--dead, covered in my garage--needs work.
>
>5. Contemplating converting my Arkanoid cocktail game to Ms. Pacman.
>
>Regards,
>Dan

Anonymous
August 6, 2005 4:23:16 PM

hmmm..... set up what should be working machines..... 2 down, 31 to go.
Projects that were interupted when I was evicted for having pinball
machines:

[1] Stern Big Game teardown and full shop/fix. Playfield is at least
back in the cabinet, but electronics are an unknown, and
plastics/parts, major mechs either in middle of rebuild or waiting to
rebuild.

[2] Stern Meteor NOS PF swap. Most of the mechs are rebuilt on this,
but none of the posts or plastics etc or mechs are reinstalled on the
NOS field. I stopped mid way through the GI wiring on the bottom.

[3] Williams Firepower - set up to install repro glass in, game does
not work. Suspect connector or socket/rom problem. First game set up
since moving that did not work! (Other 2 set up are Countdown and Black
Pyramid, both of which worked fine)

[4] Stern Freefall - Bought non-working on ebay, all boards there, need
displays (I think I bought some but haven't run across them yet.) PF
is in worse shape than remembered (anyone have one for sale?). Nothing
done on this one yet.

[5] Williams Time Warp - NOS PF swap waiting on this one. Bought as
"working" from ebay but have never plugged it in. Bought extra body
from ebay for parts purposes. Not started yet.

[6] Williams Tri Zone - bought through RGP non-working, needs full
teardown and shop, electronics repaired. Not started yet.

[7] Bally Medusa - bought through ebay working, but needs full shop
job. Translucent flippers from BAA, zipper flips from Mayfair. Not
started yet.

[8] Williams Alien Poker - bought through RGP, took 2 machines and 4
playfields, made one nice machine, other machine needs rest of parts
done and electronics repair, for sale next Allentown show (hopefully).
Not started yet.

[9] Gottlieb Pinball Pool - bought through RGP, needs electronics
install (Pascal X4 board) and full shop job. BG in rough shape but I
haven't seen it lit up yet.... then it'll be in super rough shape. Not
started yet.

[10] Williams Blackout - bought impulsively when picking up an ebay
pin. Machine complete, needs shopout/electronics repair. Never
plugged in, but turned on at seller's house, machine didn't boot. Not
started yet.

[11] Bally Nip It. In the middle of tracking down a problem after
shopping. Finally located 00-90 unit which needs to be swapped in.
Got BG to replace cracked one, got custom glass to replace broken
glass. Need to modify rail as it's from a different bally flip top
game to accomodate Gator Grabber button.

[12] Bally Wizard - Needs switch adjustment hopefully minor. Works
pretty well otherwise. Not started yet.

[13] Centaur II - needs full shop job. Not started yet.

[14] Williams Flash - bought non working through RGP. Unknown working
condition, all electronics removed and in boxes. Planned flipper
upgrade to new parts. Not started yet.

[15] Williams Laser Cue - bought through ebay, "working" but needs
sound problem fixed (one transistor is probably out preventing proper
sounds from triggering.). Needs NOS playfield swap. Not started yet.
(Yes, I will put this one next to Alien Poker)

[16] Stern Flight 2k - bought through RGP. Needs some kind of repair
to ball walker area, PF is worn away and middle ball sticks in a divot.
Not sure what I'm going to do there yet. Not set up yet.

[17] Bally Dr Who - parts from BAA to replace mini playfield opto
holder, machine had NOS PF swap and shop out, bought through ebay. Not
set up yet.

[18] Williams Space Shuttle - bought through RGP. Needs electronics
tweaked up so they work. Right now CPU works but sound does not. All
mechs swapped and rebuilt. Problem with ball saver gate.

[19] Bally/Midway Tron - needs complete rebuild of cab, artwork etc.
have new repro joystick handle, tron insert, needs new monitor. (Bad
burn). works, but I think the battery has puked all over the place.

[20] Extra Stern Meteor - needs electronics repair will be sold at next
Allentown Show (hopefully)

[21] Extra Time warp body, will try to get extra firepower head/sys6
head to put old backglass in, have electronics and extra firepower
playfield complete to do stationary target to drop target mod, set up
next to current firepower. Cab repaint on the time warp to become FP.

So, out of 37 machines (36 pin/1 vid) 21 are "projects". This is also
not counting the other machines that may not have survived
moving/storage. Very disappointed that the firepower does not work, I
did a lot of work on it to make it bulletproof when I bought it, now
have to go back and see what's up.

Non pin project - refinish basement with power for machines. And put
the wall back together where I was checking for a leak - it was a
clogged underground roof drainage pipe causing backup into the
basement.
Anonymous
August 6, 2005 5:13:50 PM

Kick LTG's ass next time I'm in the Hopkins area. Should only take a
moment or two, then, I've got a WW total restore planned when I finish
with the MM restore I'm about half done with. ;-)

Bryan (CARGPB14) http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/bspins

"Warning! Achtung! Run away, Run away!: BK restorations may emit a
shower of sparks or flames or both. Keep a safe distance (like four
city blocks). Never return to a restoration once lit. Hot hot hot!"

(Sig line compliments of Clive at the Coin-Op Cauldron.)

Lloyd Olson wrote:
> Recover two more pool tables, new rug, spray ceiling, pick up GT Fore 2005
> board and install, pick up NASCAR and install. LTG :)
>
> "Dan Beck" <biscuitbecks@*nospam*cableone.net> wrote in message
> > Just curious.
Anonymous
August 6, 2005 5:31:42 PM

Recover two more pool tables, new rug, spray ceiling, pick up GT Fore 2005
board and install, pick up NASCAR and install. LTG :)

"Dan Beck" <biscuitbecks@*nospam*cableone.net> wrote in message
> Just curious.
Anonymous
August 6, 2005 5:40:02 PM

you bastard! you had to ask! for my own "dope slap" to the back
of the head, here's a list. each game is completely as-is and
needs a lot. i probably have 1 month of work per game. i am
a stupid "3 digit" collector, which makes me a SICK DOG.

garage:
65 wms double play
59 wms pinch hitter
71 wms mini bowl
57 dale pompom gun
60 united bowlarama ball bowler
56 ccm round the world trainer
56 gtb harbor lites
51 gtb mermaid
93 wms dracula

new basement side:
5x gtb marble queen
5x gtb arabian nights
5x gtb green pastures
5x gtb queen of hearts
5x gtb knockout
5x gtb dragonette (times 3!)
5x gtb minstrel man
5x gtb sweet addaline
5x gtb jockey club
57 gtb world champ
5x gtb spot bowler
5x gtb diamond lil
5x gtb niagara
58 wms gusher
58 gtb criss cross
56 gtb classy bowler
58 gtb sittin pretty
5x gtb bowlette
60 wms nags
54 wms daffy derby
sega gunfight
65 ccm par golf
65 southland eng races
65 midway raceway
57 genco fortune teller
41 dale tommy gun
56 mutoscope drive your self
5x exhibit vendomatic
35 bally spark plugs
4x mutoscope silver gloves

old basement side (working, just need a shop job):
wms fishtales
wms whitewater
wms scared stiff

work shop: (these games are very low priority as i don't
have room to set them up.)
5x gtb world beauties
5x gtb auto race
5x gtb dancing dolls

i am currently working on a banzai run and FOUR top videos.
i should be done with all this by 2020, IF i'm lucky and
IF i don't buy anything else!

I tried to hire my 11 year old son at $7/hour to help
with the woodrails. he turned me down. i will take any
other help i can get! all the basement games are set up
and just need some love and restoration.

Dan Beck wrote:
> Just curious. Here is my list:
>
> 1. Bonebusters, Inc. NOS playfield swap. Was working on this until I
> needed emergency Achilles tendon surgery (snapped it playing tennis). Still
> a little tender.
>
> 2. Exhibit Supply Mauser shooting gun game--dead, and in the house--needs
> work. Anyone with an instruction manual?
>
> 3. Cactus Jack's collector shop job--works great, just dirty.
>
> 4. Bally Big Show em pinball--dead, covered in my garage--needs work.
>
> 5. Contemplating converting my Arkanoid cocktail game to Ms. Pacman.
>
> Regards,
> Dan
August 6, 2005 7:31:04 PM

Finish Judge Dredd shop out (get dead world gears welded and
reinstalled)
Shop out Congo, Hook, No Fear, Finish PF touch up on Grand Lizard and
the mylar over it. Regrain ramps on Pharaoh.
Anonymous
August 6, 2005 7:36:34 PM

1. Capt. Fantastic - Almost finished. Just need to clean up & adjust player
3 & 4 score reels, and replace pop bumper skirts. Hopefully tonight...

2. Close Encounters - Also almost finished - just need to re-pin a couple
remaining connectors.

3. Future Spa - Going to have to sell something else off to set it up.
Probably the Close Encounters or maybe Buck Rogers...

4. Top Score - Needs a complete going over.

5. Hi Deal - Needs a complete going over.

And I've also got to replace C23 on Space Invaders because it's developed a
reset problem and AC ripple reads .230 v, so it seems like a good place to
start...

- Steve B.

"Dan Beck" <biscuitbecks@*nospam*cableone.net> wrote in message
> Just curious. Here is my list:
>
> 1. Bonebusters, Inc. NOS playfield swap. Was working on this until I
> needed emergency Achilles tendon surgery (snapped it playing tennis).
> Still a little tender.
>
> 2. Exhibit Supply Mauser shooting gun game--dead, and in the house--needs
> work. Anyone with an instruction manual?
>
> 3. Cactus Jack's collector shop job--works great, just dirty.
>
> 4. Bally Big Show em pinball--dead, covered in my garage--needs work.
>
> 5. Contemplating converting my Arkanoid cocktail game to Ms. Pacman.
>
> Regards,
> Dan

Anonymous
August 6, 2005 11:28:31 PM

Just finished tweeking a Strange Science (came to me in very good shape
- thanks Andrew!). Now on to rebulding the pop bumper the Chicago
Pinball Mafia blew out at the last tournament! ....AND THAT'S IT! I
just can't believe it!
Terry.
Anonymous
August 6, 2005 11:45:22 PM

you must have sold me a different game then.
i've been working on that marble queen now for way
longer than a month. it needed a lot of work.
i probably still have about 2 or 3 weeks of
work left to do on it. it's all working, and
the playfield is stripped down, i'm in the process
of rebuilding all the pop bumpers and doing some
light touch up on the playfield.

Marvin G. wrote:
> [...]
> > needs a lot. i probably have 1 month of work per game. i am
> > a stupid "3 digit" collector, which makes me a SICK DOG.
> >
> > garage:
> > 65 wms double play
> > 59 wms pinch hitter
> > 71 wms mini bowl
> > 57 dale pompom gun
> > 60 united bowlarama ball bowler
> > 56 ccm round the world trainer
> > 56 gtb harbor lites
> > 51 gtb mermaid
> > 93 wms dracula
> >
> > new basement side:
> > 5x gtb marble queen
> > 5x gtb arabian nights
> > 5x gtb green pastures
> > 5x gtb queen of hearts
> > 5x gtb knockout
> > 5x gtb dragonette (times 3!)
> > 5x gtb minstrel man
> > 5x gtb sweet addaline
> > 5x gtb jockey club
> > 57 gtb world champ
> > 5x gtb spot bowler
> > 5x gtb diamond lil
> > 5x gtb niagara
> > 58 wms gusher
> > 58 gtb criss cross
> > 56 gtb classy bowler
> > 58 gtb sittin pretty
> > 5x gtb bowlette
> > 60 wms nags
> > 54 wms daffy derby
> > sega gunfight
> > 65 ccm par golf
> > 65 southland eng races
> > 65 midway raceway
> > 57 genco fortune teller
> > 41 dale tommy gun
> > 56 mutoscope drive your self
> > 5x exhibit vendomatic
> > 35 bally spark plugs
> > 4x mutoscope silver gloves
> >
> > old basement side (working, just need a shop job):
> > wms fishtales
> > wms whitewater
> > wms scared stiff
> >
> > work shop: (these games are very low priority as i don't
> > have room to set them up.)
> > 5x gtb world beauties
> > 5x gtb auto race
> > 5x gtb dancing dolls
> >
> > i am currently working on a banzai run and FOUR top videos.
> > i should be done with all this by 2020, IF i'm lucky and
> > IF i don't buy anything else!
> >
> > I tried to hire my 11 year old son at $7/hour to help
> > with the woodrails. he turned me down. i will take any
> > other help i can get! all the basement games are set up
> > and just need some love and restoration.
> >
> > Dan Beck wrote:
> >> Just curious. Here is my list:
> >>
> >> 1. Bonebusters, Inc. NOS playfield swap. Was working on this until I
> >> needed emergency Achilles tendon surgery (snapped it playing tennis). Still
> >> a little tender.
> >>
> >> 2. Exhibit Supply Mauser shooting gun game--dead, and in the house--needs
> >> work. Anyone with an instruction manual?
> >>
> >> 3. Cactus Jack's collector shop job--works great, just dirty.
> >>
> >> 4. Bally Big Show em pinball--dead, covered in my garage--needs work.
> >>
> >> 5. Contemplating converting my Arkanoid cocktail game to Ms. Pacman.

Anonymous
August 6, 2005 11:57:14 PM

Well......let's see now....

In order of priority:

MEDUSA (needs playfield put back together and boards bullet proofed)
TOP SCORE (just awaiting new rubber now)
KINGS OF STEEL (Needs a shopping)
CHEETAH (patiently waiting for me to finish NOS playfield swap.....70%
done)
CENTAUR II (boards done, just waiting for the someone to sell me a NNS
playfield for it to do a playfield swap)
STAR TREK (Needs a shopping)
SKATEBALL (Need to start my NOS playfield swap on this one)
HARLEM GLOBETROTTERS (Need to start my NOS playfield swap on this one)
EBC (Need to start my NOS playfield swap on this one)
EMBRYON (Needs a shopping and board work)
FLASH GORDON (Needs a shopping and board work)
FUNHOUSE (Got this one for my wife, all apart for a few years now and
needs to be put back together/shopped)
CATACOMB (Needs a shopping and board work)
METEOR (Same as above)
QUICKSILVER (Needs some TLC after last years
"mishap"....err......EXPLOSION!)
MYSTIC (Needs a mylar-ectemy and a shopping)
SILVERBALL MANIA (Needs a shopping)
EVEL KNIEVEL (Needs a shopping)
8-BALL (Needs a shopping)

That should keep me busy for the next 10 years or so. ; )

Games that are in the finished pile awaiting their day in the gameroom:
EBD,XENON,9-BALL,KISS,PARAGON,SEAWITCH,STARGAZER,BIG GAME,FREEFALL,IRON
MAIDEN,F2K,LIGHTNING,GALAXY,VIKING,FATHOM,NITRO GROUNSHAKER,MATA HARI.

Back to the salt mines,

DR

pinballdoctor.com
August 7, 2005 12:01:30 AM

Wow, that's an impressive list of neat games!

Chris
<seymour-shabow@excite.com> wrote in message
> [...]
> Allentown Show (hopefully)
>
> [21] Extra Time warp body, will try to get extra firepower head/sys6
> head to put old backglass in, have electronics and extra firepower
> playfield complete to do stationary target to drop target mod, set up
> next to current firepower. Cab repaint on the time warp to become FP.
>
> So, out of 37 machines (36 pin/1 vid) 21 are "projects". This is also
> not counting the other machines that may not have survived
> moving/storage. Very disappointed that the firepower does not work, I
> did a lot of work on it to make it bulletproof when I bought it, now
> have to go back and see what's up.
>
> Non pin project - refinish basement with power for machines. And put
> the wall back together where I was checking for a leak - it was a
> clogged underground roof drainage pipe causing backup into the

August 7, 2005 12:07:26 AM

My list:

1) Fathom - currently finishing up a NEW cabinet, need to paint and stencil,
and then do the repro playfield swap. Also have NOS glass and repro
plastics.

2) Charlie's Angels EM - have NOS field and glass, this baby will need a
complete overhaul.

3) Bowling Queen EM - stopped at 80% of playfield restored, needs a full cab
repaint.

4) Old Chicago EM - well, looks like I will sell this one, opened it up the
other day and the transformer was LOOSE in the cabinet (not wired to
anything) - don't know if I want to mess with it. Nice PF, excellent glass,
VERY faded cabinet.

5) Pinstar Gamatron - have NOS field, plastics and translite, just need to
throw it in a cab and get it wired up....

6) Pharaoh - having sold the original backglass, broken the NOS glass, and
restored only 75% of the playfield, it sits collecting dust, and will
probably never be finished.

That's my list!

Chris Munson

"Dan Beck" <biscuitbecks@*nospam*cableone.net> wrote in message
> Just curious. Here is my list:
>
> 1. Bonebusters, Inc. NOS playfield swap. Was working on this until I
> needed emergency Achilles tendon surgery (snapped it playing tennis).
> Still a little tender.
>
> 2. Exhibit Supply Mauser shooting gun game--dead, and in the house--needs
> work. Anyone with an instruction manual?
>
> 3. Cactus Jack's collector shop job--works great, just dirty.
>
> 4. Bally Big Show em pinball--dead, covered in my garage--needs work.
>
> 5. Contemplating converting my Arkanoid cocktail game to Ms. Pacman.
>
> Regards,
> Dan

Anonymous
August 7, 2005 12:14:57 AM

Wish i had a List like Chris has. :( (

--
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.

Still looking for:
E.M. Charlie Angels pinball machine,$100 finders fee.....
E.M. Mata Hari Backglass.....FOUND!!!

"Chris" <munsonjulieNOSPAM@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> My list:
>
> 1) Fathom - currently finishing up a NEW cabinet, need to paint and
stencil,
> and then do the repro playfield swap. Also have NOS glass and repro
> plastics.
>
> 2) Charlie's Angels EM - have NOS field and glass, this baby will need a
> complete overhaul.
>
> 3) Bowling Queen EM - stopped at 80% of playfield restored, needs a full
cab
> repaint.
>
> 4) Old Chicago EM - well, looks like I will sell this one, opened it up
the
> other day and the transformer was LOOSE in the cabinet (not wired to
> anything) - don't know if I want to mess with it. Nice PF, excellent
glass,
> VERY faded cabinet.
>
> 5) Pinstar Gamatron - have NOS field, plastics and translite, just need to
> throw it in a cab and get it wired up....
>
> 6) Pharaoh - having sold the original backglass, broken the NOS glass, and
> restored only 75% of the playfield, it sits collecting dust, and will
> probably never be finished.
>
> That's my list!
>
> Chris Munson
>

> "Dan Beck" <biscuitbecks@*nospam*cableone.net> wrote in message
> > Just curious. Here is my list:
> >
> > 1. Bonebusters, Inc. NOS playfield swap. Was working on this until I
> > needed emergency Achilles tendon surgery (snapped it playing tennis).
> > Still a little tender.
> >
> > 2. Exhibit Supply Mauser shooting gun game--dead, and in the
house--needs
> > work. Anyone with an instruction manual?
> >
> > 3. Cactus Jack's collector shop job--works great, just dirty.
> >
> > 4. Bally Big Show em pinball--dead, covered in my garage--needs work.
> >
> > 5. Contemplating converting my Arkanoid cocktail game to Ms. Pacman.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Dan

Anonymous
August 7, 2005 12:18:12 AM

We don't have enough internet here to post it......

;(

--
Fred
TX

"Dan Beck" <biscuitbecks@*nospam*cableone.net> wrote in message news:11f9vt6e17omj02@corp.supernews.com...
> Just curious. Here is my list:
Anonymous
August 7, 2005 12:22:36 AM

I'm gonna tell you again, you need to
get this one going. It's a great pin.

ALL of them CAME with faded cabs.....!

--
Fred
TX

"Chris" <munsonjulieNOSPAM@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message news:2M8Je.9052$6D5.1613@newssvr29.news.prodigy.net...

> 4) Old Chicago EM - well, looks like I will sell this one, opened it up the
> other day and the transformer was LOOSE in the cabinet (not wired to
> anything) - don't know if I want to mess with it. Nice PF, excellent glass,
> VERY faded cabinet.

Anonymous
August 7, 2005 12:24:23 AM

About 25 games that I can't even list...
Anonymous
August 7, 2005 1:51:41 AM

I'm working on a Pinbot. I hope it comes out as nice as Cliffys.
Anonymous
August 7, 2005 2:07:33 AM

Arg, the eternal project list!!

For pins:
1) Shop my MM
2) Restore a CFTBL for my parents
3) Shop my Black Knight

For vids:
1) Restore my Qbert
2) Restore my Joust
3) Restore my Dragon's Lair
4) Finish my Dig Dug
5) Finish my Sinistar

And a million little things!!
Anonymous
August 7, 2005 2:13:16 AM

tweak afm (just shopped)
shop whitewater
restore black hole and put in nos plastics
playfield swap taf
put topper on MM and install a mod I'm thinking about for a while now
get the dealers choice running which is in the middle of the room for
which I don't have room, if I haven't get rid of it in by then
and some more secret projects :)

Aeneas
Anonymous
August 7, 2005 4:59:26 AM

Too much

Finishing a PF swap on my BSD
Have several pins waiting for cab decals and touchup/clear jobs - lotsa
stuff to do!

I can't stop though.. it's a sickness. I just bought 2 Indy 500 projects
today :)

--
http://www.myhomegameroom.com

"Dan Beck" <biscuitbecks@*nospam*cableone.net> wrote in message
> Just curious. Here is my list:
>
> 1. Bonebusters, Inc. NOS playfield swap. Was working on this until I
> needed emergency Achilles tendon surgery (snapped it playing tennis).
> Still a little tender.
>
> 2. Exhibit Supply Mauser shooting gun game--dead, and in the house--needs
> work. Anyone with an instruction manual?
>
> 3. Cactus Jack's collector shop job--works great, just dirty.
>
> 4. Bally Big Show em pinball--dead, covered in my garage--needs work.
>
> 5. Contemplating converting my Arkanoid cocktail game to Ms. Pacman.
>
> Regards,
> Dan

Anonymous
August 7, 2005 5:29:22 AM

<cfh@provide.net> wrote:

> [...]
> i should be done with all this by 2020, IF i'm lucky and
> IF i don't buy anything else!
>
> I tried to hire my 11 year old son at $7/hour to help
> with the woodrails. he turned me down. i will take any
> other help i can get! all the basement games are set up
> and just need some love and restoration.
>
> Dan Beck wrote:
>> Just curious. Here is my list:
>>
>> 1. Bonebusters, Inc. NOS playfield swap. Was working on this until I
>> needed emergency Achilles tendon surgery (snapped it playing tennis). Still
>> a little tender.
>>
>> 2. Exhibit Supply Mauser shooting gun game--dead, and in the house--needs
>> work. Anyone with an instruction manual?
>>
>> 3. Cactus Jack's collector shop job--works great, just dirty.
>>
>> 4. Bally Big Show em pinball--dead, covered in my garage--needs work.
>>
>> 5. Contemplating converting my Arkanoid cocktail game to Ms. Pacman.

August 7, 2005 5:30:03 AM

Wms Crossword, cab repaint
Wms Soccer, cab repaint
Bly Wizard, PF swap
Gtb Sing Along, cab repaint

Thanks for reminding me! ;-(

Steve
Anonymous
August 7, 2005 10:39:41 AM

Got a bally "Champ" Em next to get working and shopped.
I justed picked up a Time Travel and Quick draw, needs shopped.
I also picked up a 56 Gladiator and a 58 Double action, needs shopped

All i need now is time...

Grojohn
Anonymous
August 7, 2005 11:30:32 AM

Lots of projects very little time

All the below will be done hopefully within next 5 years :-)
Building projects:
Finish Garage

Repair projects:
Dracula gate for Mist replacement
LotR display driver replacement
a Few system 80 boards with Battery corrosion rebuilds

Apply decals to HS2 cabinet

Finish shop job on Fireball2
Shop out CftBL
Shop Drac
Shop HH
Rebuild other HH
Ice Fever repaint project
Catacomb rebuild/repaint project
Sorcerer Playfield touchups and shop job
Get other pins out of storage and into garage.
Lots more I can't even think about right now...

John Pursglove
www.southjerseypinball.com
Anonymous
August 7, 2005 11:26:09 PM

1. Williams Blastoff - Complete overhaul including cabinet repaint.
Have a Ron Webb repro glass for this one.

2. Gottlieb Target Pool - Cabinet repaint (if I can ever get it back
from my parents house).

3. Williams Whirlwind - planning on getting the playfield clearcoated.
Anonymous
August 8, 2005 1:02:27 PM

Demolition Man full restore including swapping out the playfield. The
only thing I am missing is cabinet decals for a full restore.

Pick up JD this week.

NON pinball. Finish basement to house pinball machines.

Mattax
Anonymous
August 8, 2005 1:32:20 PM

Wow a Sega Gunfight what a cool game!
cfh@provide.net wrote:
> [...]
> i should be done with all this by 2020, IF i'm lucky and
> IF i don't buy anything else!
>
> I tried to hire my 11 year old son at $7/hour to help
> with the woodrails. he turned me down. i will take any
> other help i can get! all the basement games are set up
> and just need some love and restoration.
>
> Dan Beck wrote:
> > Just curious. Here is my list:
> >
> > 1. Bonebusters, Inc. NOS playfield swap. Was working on this until I
> > needed emergency Achilles tendon surgery (snapped it playing tennis). Still
> > a little tender.
> >
> > 2. Exhibit Supply Mauser shooting gun game--dead, and in the house--needs
> > work. Anyone with an instruction manual?
> >
> > 3. Cactus Jack's collector shop job--works great, just dirty.
> >
> > 4. Bally Big Show em pinball--dead, covered in my garage--needs work.
> >
> > 5. Contemplating converting my Arkanoid cocktail game to Ms. Pacman.

Anonymous
August 8, 2005 1:39:16 PM

No particular order-

Gottlieb Aquarius (almost done)
Big Guns
Top Hand
Firepower
Funfest
Anonymous
August 8, 2005 1:59:43 PM

We have 2 lists in our house.

Mine:
Judge Dredd: Clean and polish the playfield, dead world mod.
Rocky and Bullwinkle: New rubbers and polish playfield
Work on (project) car
Brew beer

My wifes:
Add balcony to gameroom
Add deck at back of house
Finish guest room
Paint exterior doors
Build storage shed
Add stone work in back yard
Clean garage

Steve
Anonymous
August 8, 2005 2:02:26 PM

1) Finish a "Flash" restoration - fix dings and repaint the head,
replace the cabinet bottom, do a little random wiring like adding a
power switch, clean and replate a chrome piece

2) Restore an "Elektra" - get the -35 MPU working, shop it out.

3) Restore a vintage coin-op bumper pool table - I'm guessing it's about
40 years old and needs some love.
Anonymous
August 8, 2005 3:05:25 PM

Fathom, complete rebuild with new repro plastics, new Halifax
playfield, new drop targets, sound board cap replacement

Medusa sound board cap replacement and shopping.

FG rollover replacement and coil troubleshooting, sound board cap
replacement and troubleshooting

Frontier PF swap

Frontier partial machine needing head for future rebuild

Eight Ball complete rebuild from smoke/weather damaged basket case -
head is almost done

- Q
Anonymous
August 9, 2005 12:42:11 PM

"Dan Beck" <biscuitbecks@*nospam*cableone.net> writes:

> Just curious.

1) F-14 Tomcat, full shop job. Had playfield mylar, which I removed
last week; a first for me. (And it went entirely without lifting
or other catasrophies - woo hoo!) Next up I need to level all the
lifted inserts, and decide whether to clearcoat or not.

2) Verify and possibly re-fix an evil WPC power driver board. (Oh,
when are those replacements coming...)

3) Whitewater, full shop job. Fully working, just needs a full
strip-down and cleaning, adjustments, repairing hordes of stripped
screw holes, etc.

--
Oyvind Moll
oyvind@moll.no