So, what projects do you have waiting in the queue?

Just curious. Here is my list:

1. Bonebusters, Inc. NOS playfield swap. Was working on this until I
needed emergency Achilles tendon surgery (snapped it playing tennis). Still
a little tender.

2. Exhibit Supply Mauser shooting gun game--dead, and in the house--needs
work. Anyone with an instruction manual?

3. Cactus Jack's collector shop job--works great, just dirty.

4. Bally Big Show em pinball--dead, covered in my garage--needs work.

5. Contemplating converting my Arkanoid cocktail game to Ms. Pacman.

Regards,
Dan
34 answers Last reply
More about projects waiting queue

    Shop job on an IJ & WH20 and getting ready for the 2005 South Florida
    Arcade and Pinball Expo (www.sflape.com).

    Charlie L.

    1. FH, playfield swap, fix display, restore cabinet
    2. BSD, playfield swap
    3. Diner, major playfield restoration if I can't find a better one
    4. STTNG, playfield restore and cab head decals
    5. T2, finishing shop job, partial restore, cab touch-up
    6. AFM, playfield swap and cab restore

    Not necessarily in that order. All of these have been repaired to work
    100% the rest is cosmetic.

    I have a 1964 Gottlieb Big Top Add a Ball in my shop and will start a
    complete restore. The play field is in excellant shape and will only
    require a very small amount of touchup. The backglass is in good
    condiditon with only a few minor scrapes and no flaking or peeling.
    The cabinet is the major job. Someone covered it with woodgrain vinyl
    and I have stripped it all off to expose whats left of the original
    paint. Most if it is there but I have a lot of glue residue to remove.
    The game does play but it needs all the flippers and bumper rebuilt.
    It is my first EM and Im excited about it. Did I mention I picked it
    up for $50. Yes another great find and another soon to be classic
    returned to its former glory.

    On Sat, 6 Aug 2005 11:21:26 -0700, "Dan Beck"
    <biscuitbecks@*nospam*cableone.net> wrote:

    >Just curious. Here is my list:
    >
    >1. Bonebusters, Inc. NOS playfield swap. Was working on this until I
    >needed emergency Achilles tendon surgery (snapped it playing tennis). Still
    >a little tender.
    >
    >2. Exhibit Supply Mauser shooting gun game--dead, and in the house--needs
    >work. Anyone with an instruction manual?
    >
    >3. Cactus Jack's collector shop job--works great, just dirty.
    >
    >4. Bally Big Show em pinball--dead, covered in my garage--needs work.
    >
    >5. Contemplating converting my Arkanoid cocktail game to Ms. Pacman.
    >
    >Regards,
    >Dan

    hmmm..... set up what should be working machines..... 2 down, 31 to go.
    Projects that were interupted when I was evicted for having pinball
    machines:

    [1] Stern Big Game teardown and full shop/fix. Playfield is at least
    back in the cabinet, but electronics are an unknown, and
    plastics/parts, major mechs either in middle of rebuild or waiting to
    rebuild.

    [2] Stern Meteor NOS PF swap. Most of the mechs are rebuilt on this,
    but none of the posts or plastics etc or mechs are reinstalled on the
    NOS field. I stopped mid way through the GI wiring on the bottom.

    [3] Williams Firepower - set up to install repro glass in, game does
    not work. Suspect connector or socket/rom problem. First game set up
    since moving that did not work! (Other 2 set up are Countdown and Black
    Pyramid, both of which worked fine)

    [4] Stern Freefall - Bought non-working on ebay, all boards there, need
    displays (I think I bought some but haven't run across them yet.) PF
    is in worse shape than remembered (anyone have one for sale?). Nothing
    done on this one yet.

    [5] Williams Time Warp - NOS PF swap waiting on this one. Bought as
    "working" from ebay but have never plugged it in. Bought extra body
    from ebay for parts purposes. Not started yet.

    [6] Williams Tri Zone - bought through RGP non-working, needs full
    teardown and shop, electronics repaired. Not started yet.

    [7] Bally Medusa - bought through ebay working, but needs full shop
    job. Translucent flippers from BAA, zipper flips from Mayfair. Not
    started yet.

    [8] Williams Alien Poker - bought through RGP, took 2 machines and 4
    playfields, made one nice machine, other machine needs rest of parts
    done and electronics repair, for sale next Allentown show (hopefully).
    Not started yet.

    [9] Gottlieb Pinball Pool - bought through RGP, needs electronics
    install (Pascal X4 board) and full shop job. BG in rough shape but I
    haven't seen it lit up yet.... then it'll be in super rough shape. Not
    started yet.

    [10] Williams Blackout - bought impulsively when picking up an ebay
    pin. Machine complete, needs shopout/electronics repair. Never
    plugged in, but turned on at seller's house, machine didn't boot. Not
    started yet.

    [11] Bally Nip It. In the middle of tracking down a problem after
    shopping. Finally located 00-90 unit which needs to be swapped in.
    Got BG to replace cracked one, got custom glass to replace broken
    glass. Need to modify rail as it's from a different bally flip top
    game to accomodate Gator Grabber button.

    [12] Bally Wizard - Needs switch adjustment hopefully minor. Works
    pretty well otherwise. Not started yet.

    [13] Centaur II - needs full shop job. Not started yet.

    [14] Williams Flash - bought non working through RGP. Unknown working
    condition, all electronics removed and in boxes. Planned flipper
    upgrade to new parts. Not started yet.

    [15] Williams Laser Cue - bought through ebay, "working" but needs
    sound problem fixed (one transistor is probably out preventing proper
    sounds from triggering.). Needs NOS playfield swap. Not started yet.
    (Yes, I will put this one next to Alien Poker)

    [16] Stern Flight 2k - bought through RGP. Needs some kind of repair
    to ball walker area, PF is worn away and middle ball sticks in a divot.
    Not sure what I'm going to do there yet. Not set up yet.

    [17] Bally Dr Who - parts from BAA to replace mini playfield opto
    holder, machine had NOS PF swap and shop out, bought through ebay. Not
    set up yet.

    [18] Williams Space Shuttle - bought through RGP. Needs electronics
    tweaked up so they work. Right now CPU works but sound does not. All
    mechs swapped and rebuilt. Problem with ball saver gate.

    [19] Bally/Midway Tron - needs complete rebuild of cab, artwork etc.
    have new repro joystick handle, tron insert, needs new monitor. (Bad
    burn). works, but I think the battery has puked all over the place.

    [20] Extra Stern Meteor - needs electronics repair will be sold at next
    Allentown Show (hopefully)

    [21] Extra Time warp body, will try to get extra firepower head/sys6
    head to put old backglass in, have electronics and extra firepower
    playfield complete to do stationary target to drop target mod, set up
    next to current firepower. Cab repaint on the time warp to become FP.

    So, out of 37 machines (36 pin/1 vid) 21 are "projects". This is also
    not counting the other machines that may not have survived
    moving/storage. Very disappointed that the firepower does not work, I
    did a lot of work on it to make it bulletproof when I bought it, now
    have to go back and see what's up.

    Non pin project - refinish basement with power for machines. And put
    the wall back together where I was checking for a leak - it was a
    clogged underground roof drainage pipe causing backup into the
    basement.

    Kick LTG's ass next time I'm in the Hopkins area. Should only take a
    moment or two, then, I've got a WW total restore planned when I finish
    with the MM restore I'm about half done with. ;-)

    Bryan (CARGPB14) http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/bspins

    "Warning! Achtung! Run away, Run away!: BK restorations may emit a
    shower of sparks or flames or both. Keep a safe distance (like four
    city blocks). Never return to a restoration once lit. Hot hot hot!"

    (Sig line compliments of Clive at the Coin-Op Cauldron.)

    Lloyd Olson wrote:
    > Recover two more pool tables, new rug, spray ceiling, pick up GT Fore 2005
    > board and install, pick up NASCAR and install. LTG :)
    >
    > "Dan Beck" <biscuitbecks@*nospam*cableone.net> wrote in message
    > > Just curious.

    Recover two more pool tables, new rug, spray ceiling, pick up GT Fore 2005
    board and install, pick up NASCAR and install. LTG :)

    "Dan Beck" <biscuitbecks@*nospam*cableone.net> wrote in message
    > Just curious.

    you bastard! you had to ask! for my own "dope slap" to the back
    of the head, here's a list. each game is completely as-is and
    needs a lot. i probably have 1 month of work per game. i am
    a stupid "3 digit" collector, which makes me a SICK DOG.

    garage:
    65 wms double play
    59 wms pinch hitter
    71 wms mini bowl
    57 dale pompom gun
    60 united bowlarama ball bowler
    56 ccm round the world trainer
    56 gtb harbor lites
    51 gtb mermaid
    93 wms dracula

    new basement side:
    5x gtb marble queen
    5x gtb arabian nights
    5x gtb green pastures
    5x gtb queen of hearts
    5x gtb knockout
    5x gtb dragonette (times 3!)
    5x gtb minstrel man
    5x gtb sweet addaline
    5x gtb jockey club
    57 gtb world champ
    5x gtb spot bowler
    5x gtb diamond lil
    5x gtb niagara
    58 wms gusher
    58 gtb criss cross
    56 gtb classy bowler
    58 gtb sittin pretty
    5x gtb bowlette
    60 wms nags
    54 wms daffy derby
    sega gunfight
    65 ccm par golf
    65 southland eng races
    65 midway raceway
    57 genco fortune teller
    41 dale tommy gun
    56 mutoscope drive your self
    5x exhibit vendomatic
    35 bally spark plugs
    4x mutoscope silver gloves

    old basement side (working, just need a shop job):
    wms fishtales
    wms whitewater
    wms scared stiff

    work shop: (these games are very low priority as i don't
    have room to set them up.)
    5x gtb world beauties
    5x gtb auto race
    5x gtb dancing dolls

    i am currently working on a banzai run and FOUR top videos.
    i should be done with all this by 2020, IF i'm lucky and
    IF i don't buy anything else!

    I tried to hire my 11 year old son at $7/hour to help
    with the woodrails. he turned me down. i will take any
    other help i can get! all the basement games are set up
    and just need some love and restoration.

    Dan Beck wrote:
    > Just curious. Here is my list:
    >
    > 1. Bonebusters, Inc. NOS playfield swap. Was working on this until I
    > needed emergency Achilles tendon surgery (snapped it playing tennis). Still
    > a little tender.
    >
    > 2. Exhibit Supply Mauser shooting gun game--dead, and in the house--needs
    > work. Anyone with an instruction manual?
    >
    > 3. Cactus Jack's collector shop job--works great, just dirty.
    >
    > 4. Bally Big Show em pinball--dead, covered in my garage--needs work.
    >
    > 5. Contemplating converting my Arkanoid cocktail game to Ms. Pacman.
    >
    > Regards,
    > Dan

    Finish Judge Dredd shop out (get dead world gears welded and
    reinstalled)
    Shop out Congo, Hook, No Fear, Finish PF touch up on Grand Lizard and
    the mylar over it. Regrain ramps on Pharaoh.

    1. Capt. Fantastic - Almost finished. Just need to clean up & adjust player
    3 & 4 score reels, and replace pop bumper skirts. Hopefully tonight...

    2. Close Encounters - Also almost finished - just need to re-pin a couple
    remaining connectors.

    3. Future Spa - Going to have to sell something else off to set it up.
    Probably the Close Encounters or maybe Buck Rogers...

    4. Top Score - Needs a complete going over.

    5. Hi Deal - Needs a complete going over.

    And I've also got to replace C23 on Space Invaders because it's developed a
    reset problem and AC ripple reads .230 v, so it seems like a good place to
    start...

    - Steve B.

    "Dan Beck" <biscuitbecks@*nospam*cableone.net> wrote in message
    > Just curious. Here is my list:
    >
    > 1. Bonebusters, Inc. NOS playfield swap. Was working on this until I
    > needed emergency Achilles tendon surgery (snapped it playing tennis).
    > Still a little tender.
    >
    > 2. Exhibit Supply Mauser shooting gun game--dead, and in the house--needs
    > work. Anyone with an instruction manual?
    >
    > 3. Cactus Jack's collector shop job--works great, just dirty.
    >
    > 4. Bally Big Show em pinball--dead, covered in my garage--needs work.
    >
    > 5. Contemplating converting my Arkanoid cocktail game to Ms. Pacman.
    >
    > Regards,
    > Dan

    Just finished tweeking a Strange Science (came to me in very good shape
    - thanks Andrew!). Now on to rebulding the pop bumper the Chicago
    Pinball Mafia blew out at the last tournament! ....AND THAT'S IT! I
    just can't believe it!
    Terry.

    you must have sold me a different game then.
    i've been working on that marble queen now for way
    longer than a month. it needed a lot of work.
    i probably still have about 2 or 3 weeks of
    work left to do on it. it's all working, and
    the playfield is stripped down, i'm in the process
    of rebuilding all the pop bumpers and doing some
    light touch up on the playfield.

    Marvin G. wrote:
> [...]
    > > needs a lot. i probably have 1 month of work per game. i am
    > > a stupid "3 digit" collector, which makes me a SICK DOG.
    > >
    > > garage:
    > > 65 wms double play
    > > 59 wms pinch hitter
    > > 71 wms mini bowl
    > > 57 dale pompom gun
    > > 60 united bowlarama ball bowler
    > > 56 ccm round the world trainer
    > > 56 gtb harbor lites
    > > 51 gtb mermaid
    > > 93 wms dracula
    > >
    > > new basement side:
    > > 5x gtb marble queen
    > > 5x gtb arabian nights
    > > 5x gtb green pastures
    > > 5x gtb queen of hearts
    > > 5x gtb knockout
    > > 5x gtb dragonette (times 3!)
    > > 5x gtb minstrel man
    > > 5x gtb sweet addaline
    > > 5x gtb jockey club
    > > 57 gtb world champ
    > > 5x gtb spot bowler
    > > 5x gtb diamond lil
    > > 5x gtb niagara
    > > 58 wms gusher
    > > 58 gtb criss cross
    > > 56 gtb classy bowler
    > > 58 gtb sittin pretty
    > > 5x gtb bowlette
    > > 60 wms nags
    > > 54 wms daffy derby
    > > sega gunfight
    > > 65 ccm par golf
    > > 65 southland eng races
    > > 65 midway raceway
    > > 57 genco fortune teller
    > > 41 dale tommy gun
    > > 56 mutoscope drive your self
    > > 5x exhibit vendomatic
    > > 35 bally spark plugs
    > > 4x mutoscope silver gloves
    > >
    > > old basement side (working, just need a shop job):
    > > wms fishtales
    > > wms whitewater
    > > wms scared stiff
    > >
    > > work shop: (these games are very low priority as i don't
    > > have room to set them up.)
    > > 5x gtb world beauties
    > > 5x gtb auto race
    > > 5x gtb dancing dolls
    > >
    > > i am currently working on a banzai run and FOUR top videos.
    > > i should be done with all this by 2020, IF i'm lucky and
    > > IF i don't buy anything else!
    > >
    > > I tried to hire my 11 year old son at $7/hour to help
    > > with the woodrails. he turned me down. i will take any
    > > other help i can get! all the basement games are set up
    > > and just need some love and restoration.
    > >
    > > Dan Beck wrote:
    > >> Just curious. Here is my list:
    > >>
    > >> 1. Bonebusters, Inc. NOS playfield swap. Was working on this until I
    > >> needed emergency Achilles tendon surgery (snapped it playing tennis). Still
    > >> a little tender.
    > >>
    > >> 2. Exhibit Supply Mauser shooting gun game--dead, and in the house--needs
    > >> work. Anyone with an instruction manual?
    > >>
    > >> 3. Cactus Jack's collector shop job--works great, just dirty.
    > >>
    > >> 4. Bally Big Show em pinball--dead, covered in my garage--needs work.
    > >>
    > >> 5. Contemplating converting my Arkanoid cocktail game to Ms. Pacman.

    Well......let's see now....

    In order of priority:

    MEDUSA (needs playfield put back together and boards bullet proofed)
    TOP SCORE (just awaiting new rubber now)
    KINGS OF STEEL (Needs a shopping)
    CHEETAH (patiently waiting for me to finish NOS playfield swap.....70%
    done)
    CENTAUR II (boards done, just waiting for the someone to sell me a NNS
    playfield for it to do a playfield swap)
    STAR TREK (Needs a shopping)
    SKATEBALL (Need to start my NOS playfield swap on this one)
    HARLEM GLOBETROTTERS (Need to start my NOS playfield swap on this one)
    EBC (Need to start my NOS playfield swap on this one)
    EMBRYON (Needs a shopping and board work)
    FLASH GORDON (Needs a shopping and board work)
    FUNHOUSE (Got this one for my wife, all apart for a few years now and
    needs to be put back together/shopped)
    CATACOMB (Needs a shopping and board work)
    METEOR (Same as above)
    QUICKSILVER (Needs some TLC after last years
    "mishap"....err......EXPLOSION!)
    MYSTIC (Needs a mylar-ectemy and a shopping)
    SILVERBALL MANIA (Needs a shopping)
    EVEL KNIEVEL (Needs a shopping)
    8-BALL (Needs a shopping)

    That should keep me busy for the next 10 years or so. ; )

    Games that are in the finished pile awaiting their day in the gameroom:
    EBD,XENON,9-BALL,KISS,PARAGON,SEAWITCH,STARGAZER,BIG GAME,FREEFALL,IRON
    MAIDEN,F2K,LIGHTNING,GALAXY,VIKING,FATHOM,NITRO GROUNSHAKER,MATA HARI.

    Back to the salt mines,

    DR

    pinballdoctor.com

    Wow, that's an impressive list of neat games!

    Chris
    <seymour-shabow@excite.com> wrote in message
> [...]
    > Allentown Show (hopefully)
    >
    > [21] Extra Time warp body, will try to get extra firepower head/sys6
    > head to put old backglass in, have electronics and extra firepower
    > playfield complete to do stationary target to drop target mod, set up
    > next to current firepower. Cab repaint on the time warp to become FP.
    >
    > So, out of 37 machines (36 pin/1 vid) 21 are "projects". This is also
    > not counting the other machines that may not have survived
    > moving/storage. Very disappointed that the firepower does not work, I
    > did a lot of work on it to make it bulletproof when I bought it, now
    > have to go back and see what's up.
    >
    > Non pin project - refinish basement with power for machines. And put
    > the wall back together where I was checking for a leak - it was a
    > clogged underground roof drainage pipe causing backup into the

    My list:

    1) Fathom - currently finishing up a NEW cabinet, need to paint and stencil,
    and then do the repro playfield swap. Also have NOS glass and repro
    plastics.

    2) Charlie's Angels EM - have NOS field and glass, this baby will need a
    complete overhaul.

    3) Bowling Queen EM - stopped at 80% of playfield restored, needs a full cab
    repaint.

    4) Old Chicago EM - well, looks like I will sell this one, opened it up the
    other day and the transformer was LOOSE in the cabinet (not wired to
    anything) - don't know if I want to mess with it. Nice PF, excellent glass,
    VERY faded cabinet.

    5) Pinstar Gamatron - have NOS field, plastics and translite, just need to
    throw it in a cab and get it wired up....

    6) Pharaoh - having sold the original backglass, broken the NOS glass, and
    restored only 75% of the playfield, it sits collecting dust, and will
    probably never be finished.

    That's my list!

    Chris Munson

    "Dan Beck" <biscuitbecks@*nospam*cableone.net> wrote in message
    > Just curious. Here is my list:
    >
    > 1. Bonebusters, Inc. NOS playfield swap. Was working on this until I
    > needed emergency Achilles tendon surgery (snapped it playing tennis).
    > Still a little tender.
    >
    > 2. Exhibit Supply Mauser shooting gun game--dead, and in the house--needs
    > work. Anyone with an instruction manual?
    >
    > 3. Cactus Jack's collector shop job--works great, just dirty.
    >
    > 4. Bally Big Show em pinball--dead, covered in my garage--needs work.
    >
    > 5. Contemplating converting my Arkanoid cocktail game to Ms. Pacman.
    >
    > Regards,
    > Dan

    Wish i had a List like Chris has. :((

    --
    John P. Dayhuff
    Battle Creek, MI.

    Still looking for:
    E.M. Charlie Angels pinball machine,$100 finders fee.....
    E.M. Mata Hari Backglass.....FOUND!!!

    "Chris" <munsonjulieNOSPAM@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
    > My list:
    >
    > 1) Fathom - currently finishing up a NEW cabinet, need to paint and
    stencil,
    > and then do the repro playfield swap. Also have NOS glass and repro
    > plastics.
    >
    > 2) Charlie's Angels EM - have NOS field and glass, this baby will need a
    > complete overhaul.
    >
    > 3) Bowling Queen EM - stopped at 80% of playfield restored, needs a full
    cab
    > repaint.
    >
    > 4) Old Chicago EM - well, looks like I will sell this one, opened it up
    the
    > other day and the transformer was LOOSE in the cabinet (not wired to
    > anything) - don't know if I want to mess with it. Nice PF, excellent
    glass,
    > VERY faded cabinet.
    >
    > 5) Pinstar Gamatron - have NOS field, plastics and translite, just need to
    > throw it in a cab and get it wired up....
    >
    > 6) Pharaoh - having sold the original backglass, broken the NOS glass, and
    > restored only 75% of the playfield, it sits collecting dust, and will
    > probably never be finished.
    >
    > That's my list!
    >
    > Chris Munson
    >

    > "Dan Beck" <biscuitbecks@*nospam*cableone.net> wrote in message
    > > Just curious. Here is my list:
    > >
    > > 1. Bonebusters, Inc. NOS playfield swap. Was working on this until I
    > > needed emergency Achilles tendon surgery (snapped it playing tennis).
    > > Still a little tender.
    > >
    > > 2. Exhibit Supply Mauser shooting gun game--dead, and in the
    house--needs
    > > work. Anyone with an instruction manual?
    > >
    > > 3. Cactus Jack's collector shop job--works great, just dirty.
    > >
    > > 4. Bally Big Show em pinball--dead, covered in my garage--needs work.
    > >
    > > 5. Contemplating converting my Arkanoid cocktail game to Ms. Pacman.
    > >
    > > Regards,
    > > Dan

    We don't have enough internet here to post it......

    ;(

    --
    Fred
    TX

    "Dan Beck" <biscuitbecks@*nospam*cableone.net> wrote in message news:11f9vt6e17omj02@corp.supernews.com...
    > Just curious. Here is my list:

    I'm gonna tell you again, you need to
    get this one going. It's a great pin.

    ALL of them CAME with faded cabs.....!

    --
    Fred
    TX

    "Chris" <munsonjulieNOSPAM@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message news:2M8Je.9052$6D5.1613@newssvr29.news.prodigy.net...

    > 4) Old Chicago EM - well, looks like I will sell this one, opened it up the
    > other day and the transformer was LOOSE in the cabinet (not wired to
    > anything) - don't know if I want to mess with it. Nice PF, excellent glass,
    > VERY faded cabinet.

    About 25 games that I can't even list...

    I'm working on a Pinbot. I hope it comes out as nice as Cliffys.

    Arg, the eternal project list!!

    For pins:
    1) Shop my MM
    2) Restore a CFTBL for my parents
    3) Shop my Black Knight

    For vids:
    1) Restore my Qbert
    2) Restore my Joust
    3) Restore my Dragon's Lair
    4) Finish my Dig Dug
    5) Finish my Sinistar

    And a million little things!!

    tweak afm (just shopped)
    shop whitewater
    restore black hole and put in nos plastics
    playfield swap taf
    put topper on MM and install a mod I'm thinking about for a while now
    get the dealers choice running which is in the middle of the room for
    which I don't have room, if I haven't get rid of it in by then
    and some more secret projects :)

    Aeneas

    Too much

    Finishing a PF swap on my BSD
    Have several pins waiting for cab decals and touchup/clear jobs - lotsa
    stuff to do!

    I can't stop though.. it's a sickness. I just bought 2 Indy 500 projects
    today :)

    --
    http://www.myhomegameroom.com

    <cfh@provide.net> wrote:

> [...]
    > i should be done with all this by 2020, IF i'm lucky and
    > IF i don't buy anything else!
    >
    > I tried to hire my 11 year old son at $7/hour to help
    > with the woodrails. he turned me down. i will take any
    > other help i can get! all the basement games are set up
    > and just need some love and restoration.
    >
    > Dan Beck wrote:
    >> Just curious. Here is my list:
    >>
    >> 1. Bonebusters, Inc. NOS playfield swap. Was working on this until I
    >> needed emergency Achilles tendon surgery (snapped it playing tennis). Still
    >> a little tender.
    >>
    >> 2. Exhibit Supply Mauser shooting gun game--dead, and in the house--needs
    >> work. Anyone with an instruction manual?
    >>
    >> 3. Cactus Jack's collector shop job--works great, just dirty.
    >>
    >> 4. Bally Big Show em pinball--dead, covered in my garage--needs work.
    >>
    >> 5. Contemplating converting my Arkanoid cocktail game to Ms. Pacman.

    Wms Crossword, cab repaint
    Wms Soccer, cab repaint
    Bly Wizard, PF swap
    Gtb Sing Along, cab repaint

    Thanks for reminding me! ;-(

    Steve

    Got a bally "Champ" Em next to get working and shopped.
    I justed picked up a Time Travel and Quick draw, needs shopped.
    I also picked up a 56 Gladiator and a 58 Double action, needs shopped

    All i need now is time...

    Grojohn

    Lots of projects very little time

    All the below will be done hopefully within next 5 years :-)
    Building projects:
    Finish Garage

    Repair projects:
    Dracula gate for Mist replacement
    LotR display driver replacement
    a Few system 80 boards with Battery corrosion rebuilds

    Apply decals to HS2 cabinet

    Finish shop job on Fireball2
    Shop out CftBL
    Shop Drac
    Shop HH
    Rebuild other HH
    Ice Fever repaint project
    Catacomb rebuild/repaint project
    Sorcerer Playfield touchups and shop job
    Get other pins out of storage and into garage.
    Lots more I can't even think about right now...

    John Pursglove
    www.southjerseypinball.com

    1. Williams Blastoff - Complete overhaul including cabinet repaint.
    Have a Ron Webb repro glass for this one.

    2. Gottlieb Target Pool - Cabinet repaint (if I can ever get it back
    from my parents house).

    3. Williams Whirlwind - planning on getting the playfield clearcoated.

    Demolition Man full restore including swapping out the playfield. The
    only thing I am missing is cabinet decals for a full restore.

    Pick up JD this week.

    NON pinball. Finish basement to house pinball machines.

    Mattax

    Wow a Sega Gunfight what a cool game!
    cfh@provide.net wrote:
> [...]
    > i should be done with all this by 2020, IF i'm lucky and
    > IF i don't buy anything else!
    >
    > I tried to hire my 11 year old son at $7/hour to help
    > with the woodrails. he turned me down. i will take any
    > other help i can get! all the basement games are set up
    > and just need some love and restoration.
    >
    > Dan Beck wrote:
    > > Just curious. Here is my list:
    > >
    > > 1. Bonebusters, Inc. NOS playfield swap. Was working on this until I
    > > needed emergency Achilles tendon surgery (snapped it playing tennis). Still
    > > a little tender.
    > >
    > > 2. Exhibit Supply Mauser shooting gun game--dead, and in the house--needs
    > > work. Anyone with an instruction manual?
    > >
    > > 3. Cactus Jack's collector shop job--works great, just dirty.
    > >
    > > 4. Bally Big Show em pinball--dead, covered in my garage--needs work.
    > >
    > > 5. Contemplating converting my Arkanoid cocktail game to Ms. Pacman.

    No particular order-

    Gottlieb Aquarius (almost done)
    Big Guns
    Top Hand
    Firepower
    Funfest

    We have 2 lists in our house.

    Mine:
    Judge Dredd: Clean and polish the playfield, dead world mod.
    Rocky and Bullwinkle: New rubbers and polish playfield
    Work on (project) car
    Brew beer

    My wifes:
    Add balcony to gameroom
    Add deck at back of house
    Finish guest room
    Paint exterior doors
    Build storage shed
    Add stone work in back yard
    Clean garage

    Steve

    1) Finish a "Flash" restoration - fix dings and repaint the head,
    replace the cabinet bottom, do a little random wiring like adding a
    power switch, clean and replate a chrome piece

    2) Restore an "Elektra" - get the -35 MPU working, shop it out.

    3) Restore a vintage coin-op bumper pool table - I'm guessing it's about
    40 years old and needs some love.

    Fathom, complete rebuild with new repro plastics, new Halifax
    playfield, new drop targets, sound board cap replacement

    Medusa sound board cap replacement and shopping.

    FG rollover replacement and coil troubleshooting, sound board cap
    replacement and troubleshooting

    Frontier PF swap

    Frontier partial machine needing head for future rebuild

    Eight Ball complete rebuild from smoke/weather damaged basket case -
    head is almost done

    - Q

    "Dan Beck" <biscuitbecks@*nospam*cableone.net> writes:

    > Just curious.

    1) F-14 Tomcat, full shop job. Had playfield mylar, which I removed
    last week; a first for me. (And it went entirely without lifting
    or other catasrophies - woo hoo!) Next up I need to level all the
    lifted inserts, and decide whether to clearcoat or not.

    2) Verify and possibly re-fix an evil WPC power driver board. (Oh,
    when are those replacements coming...)

    3) Whitewater, full shop job. Fully working, just needs a full
    strip-down and cleaning, adjustments, repairing hordes of stripped
    screw holes, etc.

    --
    Oyvind Moll
    oyvind@moll.no