Maverick menu problem (can't access it)

Hello--

>From one menu problem to another, lol. Finished cleaning up the
Maverick I was working on, everything seems to be working except the
drop targets which need to be replace. However, I also discovered that
I couldn't access the service menu now. When I bought the machine, I
swore that the guy I bought it from went through some service menus (in
French, couldn't read it). Now I've replaced the roms with English,
and the service switch doesn't work. The game does show that the coin
door is open, so that's not an issue. Moving the other switch in and
out does nothing though. Anyone else have this problem on a data east
machine? Thanks. At least it's playable, but I sure would like to be
able to access the service menu sometimes.

Aaron

I figured it out, my one switch doesn't work on the coin door.
However, there are two other switches on the coin door that do the menu
stuff. It's my first data east machine, so I'm not sure if that's how
it normally works but it doesn't really look factory. In any case,
thanks for your help.

Aaron