Graphic card question- Radeon 9600 series

Hi all,

I'm planning on replacing my video card and I'm wondering if anyone knows if
the 9600XT or the 9600 graphic cards have an
extra fan besides the standard one that is always there?

I'm aware that the 9800 Pro has an extra fan but I'm curious about the 9600
series only. My 'web search' so far has been pretty fruitless regarding this
question, so I would appreciate any insight anyone may have.

Thanks so much... :)

Tony

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2001

the ati 9600 pro series video cards use a pretty much standard heatsink and
fan combo on them.

"Annie M." <anniemouse2@aol.comNoSpam> wrote in message
> Hi all,
>
> I'm planning on replacing my video card and I'm wondering if anyone knows
if
> the 9600XT or the 9600 graphic cards have an
> extra fan besides the standard one that is always there?
>
> I'm aware that the 9800 Pro has an extra fan but I'm curious about the
9600
> series only. My 'web search' so far has been pretty fruitless regarding
this
> question, so I would appreciate any insight anyone may have.
>
> Thanks so much... :)

>the ati 9600 pro series video cards use a pretty much standard heatsink and
>fan combo on them.

Thank you very much for the reply! It's appreciated!

--Annie