remote assistance

September 9, 2005 8:56:03 AM

I have been having some problems with remote assistance. I am trying to help
out a friend and we cant seem to connect. On several occasions an error
message has come up that a "connection could not be established" after
severl tries and a day later we got a connecton but then it would say
"friends name" declined you remote assistance but the problem is they were
never asked? the computer or something is just declining it without any
input? Does anyone have any suggestions as to what the problem might be?

More about : remote assistance

Anonymous
September 9, 2005 4:45:48 PM

Your friend has it enabled or disabled in services.msc

--
Peter

"Dom" <Dom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:025FE2C3-A50F-488E-A7ED-0FA48B3028FB@microsoft.com...
>I have been having some problems with remote assistance. I am trying to help
> out a friend and we cant seem to connect. On several occasions an error
> message has come up that a "connection could not be established" after
> severl tries and a day later we got a connecton but then it would say
> "friends name" declined you remote assistance but the problem is they were
> never asked? the computer or something is just declining it without any
> input? Does anyone have any suggestions as to what the problem might be?
September 9, 2005 10:42:03 PM

can you tell me how to fix/enable it?

thanks

!