REPRO Earthshaker Backglass Feedback

I have managed to reproduce 2 Earthshaker backglasses with the help of
a friend that has expertise is a similar area. They have have come out
very good with the exception of one issue which has been already
addressed for the next attempt. The colors are spot on. I know that
this appears to be an item that is needed, but need to get an idea as
to how many people would be interested in a REPRO backglass so we know
approximately how many to run. The selling price will be somewhere in
the $180-$220 range. It goes without saying that if you are interested
in obtaining one, please email me PRIVATELY to express your interest.

Regards and god bless America.

I'm not certain as to how to reply privately buy can you email me
directly so I can just reply back to you? Please email me at rickpav at
rcn dot com
Thanks, I appreciate it.
Rick Pavelko

I am interested. Can you also send pics (or post) of the two you did?
Please e-mail me with cost and expected delivery date. Thanks in
advance. yostuff (no spam) at msn dot com.

Thanks to all who responded privately. I have what I need. Will be in
touch with updates soon. Anyone else that is interested that did not
get to reply to me originally, please email me privately if interested.

Regards

Can you please email me directly at rickpav at rcn dot com?
I'd like to email you but I still don't know how to directly do it.
Thanks.
Rick