IME for Traditional Chinese (Taiwan) Characters on WinXP

On a ThinkPad with Win XP (SP 2) and Office 2003, I installed the Asian
languages and set up Chinese (Taiwan) keyboard input method following
instructions at:

http://californiadream.com/workshops/info/winXPLang/winXPlangInstallConfig.html

When I open Word and choose the Chinese (Taiwan) input method I get
characters...but they look like simplified Chinese (SC)--not
traditional Chinese (TC)--characters. Also, when I type Pinyin and hit
return I don't get a choice of characters...the computer just picks
one. Is that how it's supposed to work?!?

Word uses the font "PMingLiU"...I don't see any other choices for
Chinese characters.

Is PMingLiu a Traditional Chinese font? Do you have any idea why I'm
getting SC instead of TC?

Perhaps you can refer me to another website to troubleshoot this
problem.

Byte

Installing and Using Microsoft's Chinese/Japanese IME
http://www.declan-software.com/

NJWIN CJK Viewer for Windows 3.1/95/98/ME/NT
http://www.njstar.com/njwin/
--
XP-WNP
Today is the first day of the