Outlook

I have Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 and I would like to add my Outlook Web
Access account from school to my current accounts. I have gone into the
tools, email options, add a new account - but which one do I choose and how
do I configure it? I have checked the knowledge base and have come up with
little to nothing. Can anyone help?
3 answers Last reply
More about outlook

    Please visit the Outlook experts in the Outlook newsgroup:

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    "Scorpiobuzz" wrote:

    | I have Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 and I would like to add my Outlook Web
    | Access account from school to my current accounts. I have gone into the
    | tools, email options, add a new account - but which one do I choose and how
    | do I configure it? I have checked the knowledge base and have come up with
    | little to nothing. Can anyone help?

    Best thing to do would be to consult with the schools IT
    department to find out how to do this

    "Scorpiobuzz" <Scorpiobuzz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote
    in message
    :I have Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 and I would like to
    add my Outlook Web
    : Access account from school to my current accounts. I have
    gone into the
    : tools, email options, add a new account - but which one do
    I choose and how
    : do I configure it? I have checked the knowledge base and
    have come up with
    : little to nothing. Can anyone help?

    Just to add to Carey's post . You are posting via the CDO interface. Copy\Paste the link that Carey supplied to you and put it in your Browsers address bar to access it.

    --
    Peter

    "Carey Frisch [MVP]" <cnfrisch@nospamgmail.com> wrote in message news:Oa4M5wUtFHA.1028@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
    > Please visit the Outlook experts in the Outlook newsgroup:
    >
    > --
    > Carey Frisch
    > Microsoft MVP
    > Windows XP - Shell/User
    > Microsoft Newsgroups

    > "Scorpiobuzz" wrote:
    >
    > | I have Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 and I would like to add my Outlook Web
    > | Access account from school to my current accounts. I have gone into the
    > | tools, email options, add a new account - but which one do I choose and how
    > | do I configure it? I have checked the knowledge base and have come up with
    > | little to nothing. Can anyone help?

Outlook Microsoft Windows XP