I have Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 and I would like to add my Outlook Web
Access account from school to my current accounts. I have gone into the
tools, email options, add a new account - but which one do I choose and how
do I configure it? I have checked the knowledge base and have come up with
little to nothing. Can anyone help?

Please visit the Outlook experts in the Outlook newsgroup:

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"Scorpiobuzz" wrote:

| I have Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 and I would like to add my Outlook Web
| Access account from school to my current accounts. I have gone into the
| tools, email options, add a new account - but which one do I choose and how
| do I configure it? I have checked the knowledge base and have come up with
| little to nothing. Can anyone help?

Best thing to do would be to consult with the schools IT
department to find out how to do this

"Scorpiobuzz" <Scorpiobuzz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote
in message
:I have Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 and I would like to
add my Outlook Web
: Access account from school to my current accounts. I have
gone into the
: tools, email options, add a new account - but which one do
I choose and how
: do I configure it? I have checked the knowledge base and
have come up with
: little to nothing. Can anyone help?

Just to add to Carey's post . You are posting via the CDO interface. Copy\Paste the link that Carey supplied to you and put it in your Browsers address bar to access it.

--
Peter