FS: Original Eight Ball Backglass

Any takers for an original Eight Ball Backglass? It has flaking along
the top right edge, and along the right side specifically in the
leather jacket area. I would rate it a 5.5 out of 10. Definitely not
perfect, but great if you have a game without and need one! I would
like $25 out of it plus shipping the method of your choice. I can pack
and ship it in the same box that the repro from Mayfair Amusements was
shipped to me in. I can supply pictures if you're really interested.
Please e-mail privately.

Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about original ball backglass

    I tried giving one away for FREE. No one was interested so Im sad to
    say for $25 you are wasting your time. I took mine out back, threw it
    in the trash toter and then threw a rock at it. Quite gradifying
    actually.

Games Video Games