FS: Original Eight Ball Backglass

Last response: in Video Games
August 6, 2005 7:41:35 PM

Any takers for an original Eight Ball Backglass? It has flaking along
the top right edge, and along the right side specifically in the
leather jacket area. I would rate it a 5.5 out of 10. Definitely not
perfect, but great if you have a game without and need one! I would
like $25 out of it plus shipping the method of your choice. I can pack
and ship it in the same box that the repro from Mayfair Amusements was
shipped to me in. I can supply pictures if you're really interested.
Please e-mail privately.

Thanks
Anonymous
August 6, 2005 9:06:40 PM

I tried giving one away for FREE. No one was interested so Im sad to
say for $25 you are wasting your time. I took mine out back, threw it
in the trash toter and then threw a rock at it. Quite gradifying
actually.
!