Pavilion laptop hdd problem

Hello all

I've got a big trouble with my hp pavilion laptop (n5422L)hardrive; it
is dead. A few months ago I did a hdd replace on a thinkpad with no
problems but this time I can't find a way to open the HP and extract
the disk.

I didn't find any information in the HP website , so if someone could
help me I would greatly appreciate

Thanks alot
Denis

Site : http://mesnews.no-ip.com

Chuck

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2001

Found this on Google:
http://www.bixnet.com/hppasenohadr.html
also this
http://www.uktsupport.co.uk/hp/faq/hdd.htm

Hope either helps.

--
Chuck

"o5car" <o5car@imel.org> wrote in message
> Hello all
>
> I've got a big trouble with my hp pavilion laptop (n5422L)hardrive; it
> is dead. A few months ago I did a hdd replace on a thinkpad with no
> problems but this time I can't find a way to open the HP and extract
> the disk.
>
> I didn't find any information in the HP website , so if someone could
> help me I would greatly appreciate
>
> Thanks alot
> Denis
>
> --
> Ceci est une signature automatique de MesNews.
> Site : http://mesnews.no-ip.com

Thank you Chuck, this was exactly the information I needed to open the
desktop , locate and replace the hard drive.

Thanks again, have a good week-end!
Denis
Chuck a formulé ce samedi :

Site : http://mesnews.no-ip.com