FS: offer on a WES51 analog soldering station

Ok, I bought a pin from a guy this soldering iron was forgotten in the
cab of the machine. The wand didnt work, so I ordered a brand spanking
new PES51 ($45) iron for it. Never touched a piece of solder or a
board. No scratches and looks 100%. Plug in and it gets hot and works
as far as I can tell. Like I said never soldered with it. I have a
WESD51 (digital) so I dont need this. Emailed the guy and he said keep
it, dont worry about sending it back. So whats it worth to anyone? I
will give you the old PES51 iron tip assembly and of course the new
one. I might even have a Weller box to ship it in.... Offers? Shipping
would probally be a flat rate of $7.95 in a flat rate USPS Priority
box.

Adi

That is a VERY GOOD soldering station. It retails new for about 80$. Whoever
ends up with it will be very happy. I own a Weller 51 Digital, and that is
one precise son of a soldering gun.

Adi
www.txpinball.com

<mikep28@omuonline.net> wrote in message
> Ok, I bought a pin from a guy this soldering iron was forgotten in the
> cab of the machine. The wand didnt work, so I ordered a brand spanking
> new PES51 ($45) iron for it. Never touched a piece of solder or a
> board. No scratches and looks 100%. Plug in and it gets hot and works
> as far as I can tell. Like I said never soldered with it. I have a
> WESD51 (digital) so I dont need this. Emailed the guy and he said keep
> it, dont worry about sending it back. So whats it worth to anyone? I
> will give you the old PES51 iron tip assembly and of course the new
> one. I might even have a Weller box to ship it in.... Offers? Shipping
> would probally be a flat rate of $7.95 in a flat rate USPS Priority
> box.

TRENDING THREADS