IPB Mystery STAFF Person no Mystery now!

Ok. The secret is out. I accidently posted under the wrong user id
responding to a rack a ball post today.

I did not want any credit or recognition for the volunteer work I was
doing for IPB. That is why I was STAFF at IPB.

I offered to help Kim and Gene set up a complete website for FREE. I
did not want anyone to know it was me doing the programming.

Now you all know. It was I. I created the site and I showed them how to
put the pinball2000 glass and playfields up for sale on the website.

I am not in Illinois. I am running the site off of Illinois Pin Ball's
webserver but I am controlling it from Pennsylvania.

>From now on I will not use STAFF at IPB I will just sign my name

Take Care
Jeff McAfee
ClassicArcades Inc.

Thank you Jeff. :)

--
Fred
TX

"Illinois Pinball Company" <staff@illinoispinball.com> wrote in message
> Ok. The secret is out. I accidently posted under the wrong user id
> responding to a rack a ball post today.
>
> I did not want any credit or recognition for the volunteer work I was
> doing for IPB. That is why I was STAFF at IPB.
>
> I offered to help Kim and Gene set up a complete website for FREE. I
> did not want anyone to know it was me doing the programming.
>
> Now you all know. It was I. I created the site and I showed them how to
> put the pinball2000 glass and playfields up for sale on the website.
>
> I am not in Illinois. I am running the site off of Illinois Pin Ball's
> webserver but I am controlling it from Pennsylvania.
>

> >From now on I will not use STAFF at IPB I will just sign my name
>

> Take Care
> Jeff McAfee
> ClassicArcades Inc.

Yeah but I want to see tears streaming down his face while he intones
"Forgive me, I have sinned". ;-)

GRY

"Fred Kemper" <pbgarage@davlin.net> wrote in message
> Thank you Jeff. :)
>
> --
> Fred
> TX
> CARGPB#8
> ******************
>

> "Illinois Pinball Company" <staff@illinoispinball.com> wrote in message
>> Ok. The secret is out. I accidently posted under the wrong user id
>> responding to a rack a ball post today.
>>
>> I did not want any credit or recognition for the volunteer work I was
>> doing for IPB. That is why I was STAFF at IPB.
>>
>> I offered to help Kim and Gene set up a complete website for FREE. I
>> did not want anyone to know it was me doing the programming.
>>
>> Now you all know. It was I. I created the site and I showed them how to
>> put the pinball2000 glass and playfields up for sale on the website.
>>
>> I am not in Illinois. I am running the site off of Illinois Pin Ball's
>> webserver but I am controlling it from Pennsylvania.
>>

>> >From now on I will not use STAFF at IPB I will just sign my name
>>

>> Take Care
>> Jeff McAfee
>> ClassicArcades Inc.

IPB should just make you CEO and then take a long vacation. You are a
credit to the hobby.

Mike

Work your handlers............

Jim Knight

"Illinois Pinball Company" <staff@illinoispinball.com> wrote in message
> Ok. The secret is out. I accidently posted under the wrong user id
> responding to a rack a ball post today.
>
> I did not want any credit or recognition for the volunteer work I was
> doing for IPB. That is why I was STAFF at IPB.
>
> I offered to help Kim and Gene set up a complete website for FREE. I
> did not want anyone to know it was me doing the programming.
>
> Now you all know. It was I. I created the site and I showed them how to
> put the pinball2000 glass and playfields up for sale on the website.
>
> I am not in Illinois. I am running the site off of Illinois Pin Ball's
> webserver but I am controlling it from Pennsylvania.
>

>>From now on I will not use STAFF at IPB I will just sign my name
>

> Take Care
> Jeff McAfee
> ClassicArcades Inc.

Taxman

Distinguished
Nov 9, 2003

Good job. How many people are biting their tongues for jumping on you about
the flash intro :)

Keep up the good work - Dave

"Illinois Pinball Company" <staff@illinoispinball.com> wrote in message
> Ok. The secret is out. I accidently posted under the wrong user id
> responding to a rack a ball post today.
>
> I did not want any credit or recognition for the volunteer work I was
> doing for IPB. That is why I was STAFF at IPB.
>
> I offered to help Kim and Gene set up a complete website for FREE. I
> did not want anyone to know it was me doing the programming.
>
> Now you all know. It was I. I created the site and I showed them how to
> put the pinball2000 glass and playfields up for sale on the website.
>
> I am not in Illinois. I am running the site off of Illinois Pin Ball's
> webserver but I am controlling it from Pennsylvania.
>

> >From now on I will not use STAFF at IPB I will just sign my name
>

> Take Care
> Jeff McAfee
> ClassicArcades Inc.

Actually, it was pretty obvious, The site was first populated with your
decals - not a bad thing, just a thing... Now, find the pallet of NOS
playfields in the back of the warehouse and let us vultures have at them....

Bernie KC-Pinball

"Illinois Pinball Company" <staff@illinoispinball.com> wrote in message
> Ok. The secret is out. I accidently posted under the wrong user id
> responding to a rack a ball post today.
>
> I did not want any credit or recognition for the volunteer work I was
> doing for IPB. That is why I was STAFF at IPB.
>
> I offered to help Kim and Gene set up a complete website for FREE. I
> did not want anyone to know it was me doing the programming.
>
> Now you all know. It was I. I created the site and I showed them how to
> put the pinball2000 glass and playfields up for sale on the website.
>
> I am not in Illinois. I am running the site off of Illinois Pin Ball's
> webserver but I am controlling it from Pennsylvania.
>

>>From now on I will not use STAFF at IPB I will just sign my name
>

> Take Care
> Jeff McAfee
> ClassicArcades Inc.

Greg

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

This hobby is better off cause of people like you. We should all learn
a valuable lesson here! Keep up the outstanding work-------------and
yeah, I second the motion regarding the playfields or at least find me
a Space Shuttle-LOL
Greg :)

I can't help but think that this might be the reason Bearcave no longer
exists. If IPB has their own web site they no longer need Bob and
Steve. If Jeff will do it free, Gene see's dollar signs. Thanks Jeff,
IPB should have done this a long time ago. Maybe Wayne's efforts and a
little competition will get the hobby going again,

Illinois Pinball Company wrote:
> Ok. The secret is out. I accidently posted under the wrong user id
> responding to a rack a ball post today.
>
> I did not want any credit or recognition for the volunteer work I was
> doing for IPB. That is why I was STAFF at IPB.
>
> I offered to help Kim and Gene set up a complete website for FREE. I
> did not want anyone to know it was me doing the programming.
>
> Now you all know. It was I. I created the site and I showed them how to
> put the pinball2000 glass and playfields up for sale on the website.
>
> I am not in Illinois. I am running the site off of Illinois Pin Ball's
> webserver but I am controlling it from Pennsylvania.
>

> >From now on I will not use STAFF at IPB I will just sign my name
>

> Take Care
> Jeff McAfee
> ClassicArcades Inc.

Expect no less from IPB. They are serious about customer satisfaction.
They spent all day friday packing pin 2000 glasses. I hope to share
some more good news with everyone tomorrow if everything goes as plans.

I am planning on having their entire parts in a searchable database on
their website in the next month or two along with alot of other bells
and whistles.

Jeff McAfee
ClassicArcades Inc.

Jeff, can you tell us who will be responsible for shipping orders still
outstanding from Bearcave? I paid for an order a couple of months ago, and
am just wondering if that's still going to be handled by Bob and Steve, or
if it will revert to IPB.

Thanks.

Randy

"Classic Arcades Inc." <mcafee@epix.net> wrote in message
> Expect no less from IPB. They are serious about customer satisfaction.
> They spent all day friday packing pin 2000 glasses. I hope to share
> some more good news with everyone tomorrow if everything goes as plans.
>
> I am planning on having their entire parts in a searchable database on
> their website in the next month or two along with alot of other bells
> and whistles.
>

> Jeff McAfee
> ClassicArcades Inc.

Randy, BC's site says to Email them about anything outstanding. I had
a replacement WW mountain owed to me and a new one is now on it's way
after contacting them.

Bryan (CARGPB14) http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/bspins

"Warning! Achtung! Run away, Run away!: BK restorations may emit a
shower of sparks or flames or both. Keep a safe distance (like four
city blocks). Never return to a restoration once lit. Hot hot hot!"

(Sig line compliments of Clive at the Coin-Op Cauldron.)

Randy P. wrote:
> Jeff, can you tell us who will be responsible for shipping orders still
> outstanding from Bearcave? I paid for an order a couple of months ago, and
> am just wondering if that's still going to be handled by Bob and Steve, or
> if it will revert to IPB.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Randy
>
> "Classic Arcades Inc." <mcafee@epix.net> wrote in message
> > Expect no less from IPB. They are serious about customer satisfaction.
> > They spent all day friday packing pin 2000 glasses. I hope to share
> > some more good news with everyone tomorrow if everything goes as plans.
> >
> > I am planning on having their entire parts in a searchable database on
> > their website in the next month or two along with alot of other bells
> > and whistles.
> >

> > Jeff McAfee
> > ClassicArcades Inc.

That was very generous of you to offer to help them out for free. Thanks for
your efforts Jeff.

BUT...since you are in PA, who is actually going to keep on them to actually
SHIP out all the orders you just helped them take? It would be real sad if
they made you look bad by not shipping out the orders, I realize they are
busy trying to finish the BBB's.

Ordered a P2K glass on Friday and already have a UPS tracking number. I
don't think slow shipping's going to be a problem.............

Kick ass IPB!!!!!

Mike