Saad

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2004
Intel 875PBZ is a good board for advanced PC users its main features are:Support for P4 HT 800MHZ FSB and 3.20 GHZ speed.Intel PAT to boost overall performance by reducing memory latencies.Dual channel DDR SDRAM upto 4GB.Serial ATA 150(1.50).Its super features are very attractive but still it lost "premium PC awards".The best mobo award went to ASUS and best processor award went to AMD64.The Ram was DDR SDRAM of Samsung.Best speakers award went to Lunar.soundcard to Creative and AGP card to Nvidia Geforce FX.
there is a software called memorysetup2.50 its best program for Ram benchmarks.I ran it on Intel D850GB results were 654 points and now i tried same software on Intel D875PBZ its results are 662 points -The 875P using its high-technology features and support for DDR must have scored over 695 points.Remind u that processor used for D850GB was 1.8GHZ and for 875 was 3.06GHZ.In my mind no reason came for such a poor result.This software is not available for downloads I bought it from Wshington in multi-software program CD.If anyone of u know reason plz inform me.

DeEvolution

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2004
<<i>Yoda voice</i>><font color=green>Bad benchmarking software you have I think. Tried other benchmarking software have you?</font color=green><<i>/Yoda voice</i>>

"Sad is the elephant upon the ice who went to put on his wooly coat only to realize that he left it in his other trunk." - DeEvolution

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
what processors?

<font color=blue>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to a hero as big as Crashman!</font color=blue>
<font color=red>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to an ego as large as Crashman's!</font color=red>