I just turned on my machine this morning (9/9/2005) and
"Generic Host Process for Win 32 Services encountered a problem and needed
to close. This error occurred on 8/4/2005 at 12:05:50am"
I followed a link to MS site and downloaded a 'fix' for this. But why would
this show up 36 days after it happened?

"yodelaehee" <yodelaehee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I just turned on my machine this morning (9/9/2005) and
> "Generic Host Process for Win 32 Services encountered a problem and needed
> to close. This error occurred on 8/4/2005 at 12:05:50am"
> I followed a link to MS site and downloaded a 'fix' for this. But why
> would
> this show up 36 days after it happened?

Be thankful that they remembered and gave you the fix after all that time.
Perhaps they didn't have the fix until now.

scarecrow

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I have this same problem going. Can you give me a lead on this MS "fix"?
Please?

"yodelaehee" wrote:

> I just turned on my machine this morning (9/9/2005) and
> "Generic Host Process for Win 32 Services encountered a problem and needed
> to close. This error occurred on 8/4/2005 at 12:05:50am"
> I followed a link to MS site and downloaded a 'fix' for this. But why would
> this show up 36 days after it happened?

TRENDING THREADS