TOPPER- SOUTHPARK SIGN PLASTIC

SP header sign plastic starting tonight on E-bay. Nice shape. Hard to
find for sale in any condition. Could be used on any game with swear
ROM'S ( MM ect.) or to ad humor to gameroom. Mounts with 1-1/4"x 1/2"
L-shaped brackets and with small bolts and nuts or rivets. No hardware
included. Check it out Thanks.

I pulled the auction. It didn't come up right and I didn't feel like
screwing with it any more tonight. I will relist it sometime soon.