New WD Photos

Well, I posted a while back about picking up a Who Dunnit...and I did :)

Here is how it came out....ya'll tell me what you think :)

http://www.pinballrebel.com/forsale/myhd/

--
Ken In Texas
http://www.pinballrebel.com

"Never ask a man if he's from Texas.
If he is, he'll tell you on his own.
If he ain't, no need to embarrass him."

Ken,
Looks great. I have never seen or played one before. Does any of the
toys (slot reels, telephone, roulette wheel) actually work?

Charlie L.

Very nice, Ken! I always liked this game and yours is primo. I wished
they had done something more with the roulette wheel. The slots kinda
make up for it though :)

Ken In Texas wrote:
> Well, I posted a while back about picking up a Who Dunnit...and I did :)
>
> Here is how it came out....ya'll tell me what you think :)
>
> http://www.pinballrebel.com/forsale/myhd/

--
Cliffy - CARGPB2
A passion for pinball!

WD's a game that could really benefit from rewritten rules. The pf layout is
fun, game has great flow and character, love the side-art, if only it could
really be a mystery, make you work harder for clues for a much greater cast
of characters so you have to work to figure it out and better use of the
features, it could make it a top ten.

GRY

"Cliffy" <crinear@comcast.net> wrote in message
> Very nice, Ken! I always liked this game and yours is primo. I wished they
> had done something more with the roulette wheel. The slots kinda make up
> for it though :)
>
> Ken In Texas wrote:
>> Well, I posted a while back about picking up a Who Dunnit...and I did :)
>>
>> Here is how it came out....ya'll tell me what you think :)
>>
>> http://www.pinballrebel.com/forsale/myhd/
>>

> --
> Cliffy - CARGPB2
> A passion for pinball!
> http://www.passionforpinball.com

I agree. I had a gorgeous W?D, but the looks and GREAT music & sound
weren't enough to make it a keeper, what with the lame "wizard" mode
and no reward for actually SOLVING all 5 cases.

The slots work, the phone flashes when it rings :) The roulette table
doesnt do anything though :)

gooniegoogoo wrote:

> I agree. I had a gorgeous W?D, but the looks and GREAT music & sound
> weren't enough to make it a keeper, what with the lame "wizard" mode
> and no reward for actually SOLVING all 5 cases.

--
Ken In Texas
http://www.pinballrebel.com
Custom Pinball Cards, Jukeboxes, Drive In's

"Never ask a man if he's from Texas.
If he is, he'll tell you on his own.
If he ain't, no need to embarrass him."

Sorry, I have nothing to say about W?D. I just had to comment on Greg's
great Eddie Murphy handle ... brought back some hilarious memories.

"She's a Bigfoot, Gus."

Robert
-----
http://www.robertwinter.com