FS/FT: SWE1 with Brand New Playfield and other stuff

I've got a SWE1 I'd like to trade for something. Game is extra nice,
NOS pF complete out of a Williams kit (it was completely populated!).
New red t-molding, new balls, new high perf fans for power supply and
cpu. Make me an offer around 3k for it or a game/games worth around
that. I have extra stuff for it as well, just bought a new glass for
$112 that I *might* include with the right offer, I have a new Cryix
processor chip too. I'll entertain about any offer, it's time for some
new blood in my lineup. Game is located in Ames Iowa and I can meet
part way for the right, fair deal.

Thanks!!

Chris

Too bad you're not closer to CA. I've been looking for a nice SWE1 for
a while now. I've got a really nice monopoly I'd trade. Maybe next
time I come out to visit my dad (Council Bluffs, IA) I should drive and
bring a trailer.
Good luck with your sale!
Brian