STTNG for sale at CAX

JB

Just a reminder to anyone interested in the nice STTNG at the show, let me
know to get the RGP discount plus a big box of extras (like new ramps and
the under-ramp decals, Cliffy protector, outlane extenders, etc.)

This is the game with the fancy Borg ship & shuttle and the loud subwoofer.

Thanks,
-JB

JB at videoengine_dot_com

Do you have a picture of the fancy Borg Ship and Shuttle. Can you post
a link.

Thanks,

Jeff

That is sweet. I need one for mine. I'm considering installing a shaker
motor on mine. My kids love it in RS. Thanks for the link.

Jeff
www.jeffpinball.com

JB

http://www.videoengine.com/pins/sttng/

On 2005-08-07 00:53:13 -0700, "JB" <jb@video_REMOVE_THIS_engine.com> said:

> http://www.videoengine.com/pins/sttng/
>
> "Jeff (JAW)" <jeff@jeffpinball.com> wrote in message
>> Do you have a picture of the fancy Borg Ship and Shuttle. Can you post
>> a link.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Jeff
Was that the ST in Evan Stieners area? If so, who painted the cannon
covers? That looked very nice.

--
Pins - M*M - M*B - A*FM - R*FM - ST*TNG - L*OTR - R*F

Vids - D*nkey Kong

Past Pins - H*S#1 - T*Z - H*S #2 - C*C - S*C - C*V - W*H20