Z-5500s dead. Need new power supply?

So my z-5500s decided to go through a brown out, hooray, and it ended up frying the power supply in it. I was wondering if anyone knew what specific power supply is used in the z-5500? Or if any generic one would work. Not sure what to do with them at this point, since the warranty is gone too :\ .
3 answers Last reply
More about 5500s dead power supply
  1. wicky woo said:
    So my z-5500s decided to go through a brown out, hooray, and it ended up frying the power supply in it. I was wondering if anyone knew what specific power supply is used in the z-5500? Or if any generic one would work. Not sure what to do with them at this point, since the warranty is gone too :\ .
    Is this a Logitech product? They have a web site .
  2. musical marv said:
    Is this a Logitech product? They have a web site .

Except, they don't carry it any more, so it's not on their website or many others. The only information I found was just 'Its a power supply, has 505 watts of power". Nothing more :\ . I just need to know so I can go out a buy a new one that's the same, logitech won't even tell me what it is.
  3. How do you know it's the power supply, have you check the fuse already? The Z5500 power supply is build into the amplifier board, unless yours is different.
Ask a new question

Read More

High-End Audio Power Supplies Audio