More New Parts In - Bay Area Amusements

- Roadshow/Funhouse EyeLid Plunger Kits
- WPC Game Specific Factory Manuals
- Various Bulbs

Please let me know if you get any parts for Doctor Who, most
importantly the metal bar that goes at the front edge of the
miniplayfield, and the miniplayfield motor.

Thanks!
Josh

Pinball Heaven have the metal strip

The motor/gearbox is exactly the same as the one used in Cirqus
Voltaire.

Thanks for the heads up, Rick. My order's been placed. :)

Bryan (CARGPB14) http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/bspins

"Warning! Achtung! Run away, Run away!: BK restorations may emit a
shower of sparks or flames or both. Keep a safe distance (like four
city blocks). Never return to a restoration once lit. Hot hot hot!"

(Sig line compliments of Clive at the Coin-Op Cauldron.)

Bay Area Amusements LLC wrote:
> - Roadshow/Funhouse EyeLid Plunger Kits
> - WPC Game Specific Factory Manuals
> - Various Bulbs

NOTE: be careful on the manuals, I've updated the descriptions as we took a
look thru some of them as some are reprints some are originals. If you are
looking for New, they are all new, but some are factory original, and some
are reprints.