address, who has the 1950 Bank a ball woodrail EM I would love to try
and buy it. If you can do that I would appeciate it.

Mickey In Rochester, NY

arcademachines at gmail.com

or 585-964-8335

or anyone else who is at the show who can help me out I would
be thankful for the info.

Here is the Pin List Sorted for those of us who can't find anything in
a list unless it is sorted......

Pinballs (Sorted)
==============
4x4
A13
Apollo (EM)
Atlantis (EM)
Austin Powers
Aztec (EM)
Balls A Poppin (EM, NW)
Bank A Ball (EM, 1950)
Bank A Ball (EM, 1965)
Bank A Ball (EM, 1965)
Banzai Run
BBB
Beach Club (EM, bingo)
Big Game (NW)
Big Hit (EM)
BK
BK2K
BK2K
Black Hole
Blackwater 100
Bow And Arrow (EM)
BSD
Cactus Canyon
Cactus Jacks
Card Whiz (EM)
CBW
Centaur
Centaur II
CFTBL
Champion Pub
Dimension (EM)
Doodle Bug (EM)
Dr Dude
Earthshaker
Earthshaker
Earthshaker
Earthshaker (prototype, moving building)
EBD
EBD
EBD
Elvira
Elvis
Embryon
Eye Of The Tiger (EM)
F14 Tomcat
Farfalla (NW)
Fathom
Fireball 2
Firepower
Firepower (prototype, drop targets)
Fish Tales
Flash Gordon
Flight 2000
Flip Flop (EM)
Flipper Football
Frankenstein
Fun House
Future Spa
Galaxy
Getaway
Getaway
Godzilla
Happy Clown (EM)
Harlem Globetrotters
Harley Davidson (Stern, 3rd Edition)
Hi Dolly (EM)
High Speed
Hokus Pokus (EM, NW)
Hook
HRC
Hyperball
ID4
Jacks Open (EM)
Jolly Jokers (EM)
Jungle Lord
Kingpin
Laser War
Lightning (Stern)
Loop The Loop (EM)
LW3
Mata Hari
Medusa
Melody (EM)
Memory Lane
Meteor
Millionaire
Mini Pool (EM)
MM
Monopoly
Monster Bash
Mustang (EM)
NFL (49ers)
Nitro Groundshaker
Orbitor 1
Paragon
Pat Hand (EM)
Paul Bunyan (EM)
Pinball Magic
Pinbot
Pool Sharks
Radical
Rollergames
Royal Guard (EM)
Scared Stiff
Scared Stiff
Shadow
Sing Along (EM)
SMBMW
SoF
Sorcerer
Space Shuttle
Speakeasy
Spectrum
SST
St Louis (EM)
Strange World (EM)
Striker Extreme
STTNG
STTNG
Superman
T2
TAF
Tag Team Pinball
Taxi (Lola)
Taxi (Marilyn)
Time Machine
Time Machine
ToM
TOTAN
Transporter
Trident
TSPP
TZ
TZ
TZ
TZ
Vector
Volley (EM)
WCS
WCS
WCS
WCS
Whirlwind
Whirlwind
Whirlwind (TJ's wind tunnel industrial fan mod)
Whodunnit
Wizard (EM)
World Series (EM, Gottlieb)

Came in to CA from Detoit Last Night.... Going in this morning... Still
looking for Xenon

Steve

wow. these are all up for auction? A CC at a pin auction. Wonder
what condition that is in.

Oh that makes so much more sense to me now. I spent awhile trying to
figure out why that Donkey Kong was completely different from the other
one :)

On 2005-08-07 03:23:56 -0700, "Krellan" <krellan@gmail.com> said:

> I posted it to RGVAC because it's mostly video games (and I never did
> get the hang of crossposting, always thought it was spammy). Here's
> the list!
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/rec.games.video.arcade.collecting/msg/0ff77151267d1b5d

Josh

Josh,

> Josh

Josh, Did you happen to see the Donkey Kong 2 that was there in a
regular DK cabinet? I have never seen one before and now I have to have
it! Do you know where I can get any info on it (roms)? The tag didn't
have the name of the owner on it.
--
Pins - M*M - M*B - A*FM - R*FM - ST*TNG - L*OTR - R*F

Vids - D*nkey Kong

Past Pins - H*S#1 - T*Z - H*S #2 - C*C - S*C - C*V - W*H20

Doh! No, I didn't see the DK2 that was in a DK cabinet. (I'm not a
very good DK player at all, don't really know what to look for in terms
of differences.)

What's different about DK2? Was it a prototype from Nintendo, or a
bootleg/hack of the original DK and/or DK Junior?

Josh

pt

No auction, but a lot of the games were for sale. The CC was very nice
and had a price of $8650 - if I remember correctly.

John

"Krellan" <krellan@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Doh! No, I didn't see the DK2 that was in a DK cabinet. (I'm not a
> very good DK player at all, don't really know what to look for in terms
> of differences.)
>
> What's different about DK2? Was it a prototype from Nintendo, or a
> bootleg/hack of the original DK and/or DK Junior?
The DK2 is the nintendo equivalent of the "Faster and Impossibly Hard
QBert". It is a hacked rom that the owner did. I played at least 50 games
and couldn't get past level 1. Judging by the high score on it somebody
made it to level 2, but no furthur than that. It was more irritating than
"The Irritating Maze". The game next to it (Zeke's Peak) was very
challenging but also very cool.

Andrew

Ron

hi,

this is not my pin, but i know whose it is, and have played it. the
pin is in great shape and is fun to play. just added was a neon cactus
as a topper for the show. email me if you want details ... it is
located in san jose.

best
\r