    address, who has the 1950 Bank a ball woodrail EM I would love to try
    and buy it. If you can do that I would appeciate it.

    Mickey In Rochester, NY

    arcademachines at gmail.com

    or 585-964-8335

    or anyone else who is at the show who can help me out I would
    be thankful for the info.

    Here is the Pin List Sorted for those of us who can't find anything in
    a list unless it is sorted......

    Pinballs (Sorted)
    ==============
    4x4
    A13
    Apollo (EM)
    Atlantis (EM)
    Austin Powers
    Aztec (EM)
    Balls A Poppin (EM, NW)
    Bank A Ball (EM, 1950)
    Bank A Ball (EM, 1965)
    Bank A Ball (EM, 1965)
    Banzai Run
    BBB
    Beach Club (EM, bingo)
    Big Game (NW)
    Big Hit (EM)
    BK
    BK2K
    BK2K
    Black Hole
    Blackwater 100
    Bow And Arrow (EM)
    BSD
    Cactus Canyon
    Cactus Jacks
    Card Whiz (EM)
    CBW
    Centaur
    Centaur II
    CFTBL
    Champion Pub
    Dimension (EM)
    Doodle Bug (EM)
    Dr Dude
    Earthshaker
    Earthshaker
    Earthshaker
    Earthshaker (prototype, moving building)
    EBD
    EBD
    EBD
    Elvira
    Elvis
    Embryon
    Eye Of The Tiger (EM)
    F14 Tomcat
    Farfalla (NW)
    Fathom
    Fireball 2
    Firepower
    Firepower (prototype, drop targets)
    Fish Tales
    Flash Gordon
    Flight 2000
    Flip Flop (EM)
    Flipper Football
    Frankenstein
    Fun House
    Future Spa
    Galaxy
    Getaway
    Getaway
    Godzilla
    Happy Clown (EM)
    Harlem Globetrotters
    Harley Davidson (Stern, 3rd Edition)
    Hi Dolly (EM)
    High Speed
    Hokus Pokus (EM, NW)
    Hook
    HRC
    Hyperball
    ID4
    Jacks Open (EM)
    Jolly Jokers (EM)
    Jungle Lord
    Kingpin
    Laser War
    Lightning (Stern)
    Loop The Loop (EM)
    LW3
    Mata Hari
    Medusa
    Melody (EM)
    Memory Lane
    Meteor
    Millionaire
    Mini Pool (EM)
    MM
    Monopoly
    Monster Bash
    Mustang (EM)
    NFL (49ers)
    Nitro Groundshaker
    Orbitor 1
    Paragon
    Pat Hand (EM)
    Paul Bunyan (EM)
    Pinball Magic
    Pinbot
    Pool Sharks
    Radical
    Rollergames
    Royal Guard (EM)
    Scared Stiff
    Scared Stiff
    Shadow
    Sing Along (EM)
    SMBMW
    SoF
    Sorcerer
    Space Shuttle
    Speakeasy
    Spectrum
    SST
    St Louis (EM)
    Strange World (EM)
    Striker Extreme
    STTNG
    STTNG
    Superman
    T2
    TAF
    Tag Team Pinball
    Taxi (Lola)
    Taxi (Marilyn)
    Time Machine
    Time Machine
    ToM
    TOTAN
    Transporter
    Trident
    TSPP
    TZ
    TZ
    TZ
    TZ
    Vector
    Volley (EM)
    WCS
    WCS
    WCS
    WCS
    Whirlwind
    Whirlwind
    Whirlwind (TJ's wind tunnel industrial fan mod)
    Whodunnit
    Wizard (EM)
    World Series (EM, Gottlieb)

    Came in to CA from Detoit Last Night.... Going in this morning... Still
    looking for Xenon

    Steve

    wow. these are all up for auction? A CC at a pin auction. Wonder
    what condition that is in.

    Oh that makes so much more sense to me now. I spent awhile trying to
    figure out why that Donkey Kong was completely different from the other
    one :-)

    On 2005-08-07 03:23:56 -0700, "Krellan" <krellan@gmail.com> said:

    > I posted it to RGVAC because it's mostly video games (and I never did
    > get the hang of crossposting, always thought it was spammy). Here's
    > the list!
    >
    > http://groups.google.com/group/rec.games.video.arcade.collecting/msg/0ff77151267d1b5d

    Josh

    Josh,

    > Josh

    Josh, Did you happen to see the Donkey Kong 2 that was there in a
    regular DK cabinet? I have never seen one before and now I have to have
    it! Do you know where I can get any info on it (roms)? The tag didn't
    have the name of the owner on it.
    --
    Pins - M*M - M*B - A*FM - R*FM - ST*TNG - L*OTR - R*F

    Vids - D*nkey Kong

    Past Pins - H*S#1 - T*Z - H*S #2 - C*C - S*C - C*V - W*H20

    Doh! No, I didn't see the DK2 that was in a DK cabinet. (I'm not a
    very good DK player at all, don't really know what to look for in terms
    of differences.)

    What's different about DK2? Was it a prototype from Nintendo, or a
    bootleg/hack of the original DK and/or DK Junior?

    Josh

    No auction, but a lot of the games were for sale. The CC was very nice
    and had a price of $8650 - if I remember correctly.

    John

    "Krellan" <krellan@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > Doh! No, I didn't see the DK2 that was in a DK cabinet. (I'm not a
    > very good DK player at all, don't really know what to look for in terms
    > of differences.)
    >
    > What's different about DK2? Was it a prototype from Nintendo, or a
    > bootleg/hack of the original DK and/or DK Junior?
    The DK2 is the nintendo equivalent of the "Faster and Impossibly Hard
    QBert". It is a hacked rom that the owner did. I played at least 50 games
    and couldn't get past level 1. Judging by the high score on it somebody
    made it to level 2, but no furthur than that. It was more irritating than
    "The Irritating Maze". The game next to it (Zeke's Peak) was very
    challenging but also very cool.

    Andrew

    hi,

    this is not my pin, but i know whose it is, and have played it. the
    pin is in great shape and is fun to play. just added was a neon cactus
    as a topper for the show. email me if you want details ... it is
    located in san jose.

    best
    \r

Video Games Games Product