Export a category of items to VCF so other Palm users can ..

November 29, 2004 5:06:15 PM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.palmtops,comp.sys.palmtops.pilot (More info?)

I have a series of items in Calendar (Palm OS5 on Tungsten T series
using Palm Desktop 4.1.4) in a ceratin category and want to export all
of those calendar entries to VCF format.
At the moment I click on File | Export vCal for each individual item and
save the item. I then manually open the files with a tetx editor and
then combine them all into one VCF file.
I am wanting to share the whole series of that certain category with
other Palm user in my department as well as import the items into Yahoo
calendar so we can all access the info.
The reason for saving the items as VCF in one file is so I can save that
file to the server and other can import into their own Palm desktop so
we all have the same items.
Is there an easier way to accomplish this?
Users have Sony Clie, Palm T3, Palm T and Palm E.
Thanks
November 29, 2004 5:58:04 PM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.palmtops,comp.sys.palmtops.pilot (More info?)

Oops - sorry - I meant VCS not VCF
!