Losing Wireless connection with SP2

I have a MN 500 Base with MN 510 adapter. Since loading
SP2 my connections drops every couple of minutes. If I
view properties it usually reconnects. I have tried
several channel changes to no avail. My old Win 98
machine and a Dell laptop with XP Pro SP1 (with cisco
wireless card) work fine.

Any suggestions?

I have the very same problem....