Losing Wireless connection with SP2

Last response: in Networking
a b F Wireless
August 30, 2004 10:18:15 AM

I have a MN 500 Base with MN 510 adapter. Since loading
SP2 my connections drops every couple of minutes. If I
view properties it usually reconnects. I have tried
several channel changes to no avail. My old Win 98
machine and a Dell laptop with XP Pro SP1 (with cisco
wireless card) work fine.

Any suggestions?
Anonymous
a b F Wireless