WTB CV DMD plastic and backglass

I bought a HUO CV and those two things are the only imperfections. I'd
like to replace with NOS if anyone has them.

I do have a line on both but I'm not sure it will pan out. (Come on
Greg, I know you can find them.) :)

Please let me know.

Bryan (CARGPB14) http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/bspins

"Warning! Achtung! Run away, Run away!: BK restorations may emit a
shower of sparks or flames or both. Keep a safe distance (like four
city blocks). Never return to a restoration once lit. Hot hot hot!"

(Sig line compliments of Clive at the Coin-Op Cauldron.)

Pinman

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2003

I've got those.... oh wait, it's BK naw forget it. ;-)

"Bryan Kelly" <bskelly3@aol.com> wrote in message
>I bought a HUO CV and those two things are the only imperfections. I'd
> like to replace with NOS if anyone has them.
>
> I do have a line on both but I'm not sure it will pan out. (Come on
> Greg, I know you can find them.) :)
>
> Please let me know.
>
> Bryan (CARGPB14) http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/bspins
>
> "Warning! Achtung! Run away, Run away!: BK restorations may emit a
> shower of sparks or flames or both. Keep a safe distance (like four
> city blocks). Never return to a restoration once lit. Hot hot hot!"
>
> (Sig line compliments of Clive at the Coin-Op Cauldron.)

Pinman

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2003

No seriously Bryan... I got the DMD plastic from Mad Amusements. Not sure
if he has any still but worth a try....