FS: Buck Rogers - clean, working, very nice

I am offering my Gottlieb Buck Rogers, complete with brand new all-in-one
electronics. This game is in very nice cosmetic condition and is working
beautifully. Connectors have been repinned. I shopped this game this past
Thanksgiving and installed the new electronics over the new year holiday and
it's been going strong ever since.

Price is $750 firm. Includes infrared remote receiver (so you can program
the board setting options remotely) and original manual.

More details available for the asking.

Thanks,

- Steve B.
6 answers Last reply
More about buck rogers clean working nice

    In article <Ruqdnd0l-LdKvGvfRVn-sw@comcast.com>, Steve B. says...

    >I am offering my Gottlieb Buck Rogers, complete with brand new all-in-one
    >electronics. This game is in very nice cosmetic condition and is working
    >beautifully. Connectors have been repinned. I shopped this game this past
    >Thanksgiving and installed the new electronics over the new year holiday and
    >it's been going strong ever since.
    >
    >Price is $750 firm. Includes infrared remote receiver (so you can program
    >the board setting options remotely) and original manual.
    >
    >More details available for the asking.
    >
    >Thanks,
    >
    >- Steve B.

    Details? Like where the hell you are located????

    hi
    where are you located
    jeff

    Steve B. wrote:
    > I am offering my Gottlieb Buck Rogers, complete with brand new all-in-one
    > electronics. This game is in very nice cosmetic condition and is working
    > beautifully. Connectors have been repinned. I shopped this game this past
    > Thanksgiving and installed the new electronics over the new year holiday and
    > it's been going strong ever since.
    >
    > Price is $750 firm. Includes infrared remote receiver (so you can program
    > the board setting options remotely) and original manual.
    >
    > More details available for the asking.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > - Steve B.

    hi
    ok email me some pics
    jeff
    Steve B. wrote:
    > I am offering my Gottlieb Buck Rogers, complete with brand new all-in-one
    > electronics. This game is in very nice cosmetic condition and is working
    > beautifully. Connectors have been repinned. I shopped this game this past
    > Thanksgiving and installed the new electronics over the new year holiday and
    > it's been going strong ever since.
    >
    > Price is $750 firm. Includes infrared remote receiver (so you can program
    > the board setting options remotely) and original manual.
    >
    > More details available for the asking.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > - Steve B.

    Media, PA 19063 - sorry about that folks :)

    - Steve B.

    "Steve B." <flippers*no*spam*@sashimi.org> wrote in message
    >I am offering my Gottlieb Buck Rogers, complete with brand new all-in-one
    >electronics. This game is in very nice cosmetic condition and is working
    >beautifully. Connectors have been repinned. I shopped this game this past
    >Thanksgiving and installed the new electronics over the new year holiday
    >and it's been going strong ever since.
    >
    > Price is $750 firm. Includes infrared remote receiver (so you can program
    > the board setting options remotely) and original manual.
    >
    > More details available for the asking.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > - Steve B.

    Pix posted. Links below. Email if you've got specific questions. Thanks, -
    Steve B.

    http://home.comcast.net/~steviebabes/DSCF0004.JPG
    http://home.comcast.net/~steviebabes/DSCF0005.JPG
    http://home.comcast.net/~steviebabes/DSCF0006.JPG
    http://home.comcast.net/~steviebabes/DSCF0007.JPG
    http://home.comcast.net/~steviebabes/DSCF0008.JPG

    Steve B. wrote:
    > Pix posted. Links below. Email if you've got specific questions. Thanks, -
    > Steve B.
    >
    > http://home.comcast.net/~steviebabes/DSCF0004.JPG
    > http://home.comcast.net/~steviebabes/DSCF0005.JPG
    > http://home.comcast.net/~steviebabes/DSCF0006.JPG
    > http://home.comcast.net/~steviebabes/DSCF0007.JPG
    > http://home.comcast.net/~steviebabes/DSCF0008.JPG

    Wow... Gil Gerard looks like he has Down's Syndrome!

    -->Neil

Games Electronic Rogers Video Games