Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

FS: Buck Rogers - clean, working, very nice

Last response: in Video Games
Share
Anonymous
August 7, 2005 2:59:45 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

I am offering my Gottlieb Buck Rogers, complete with brand new all-in-one
electronics. This game is in very nice cosmetic condition and is working
beautifully. Connectors have been repinned. I shopped this game this past
Thanksgiving and installed the new electronics over the new year holiday and
it's been going strong ever since.

Price is $750 firm. Includes infrared remote receiver (so you can program
the board setting options remotely) and original manual.

More details available for the asking.

Thanks,

- Steve B.
Anonymous
August 7, 2005 2:59:46 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

In article <Ruqdnd0l-LdKvGvfRVn-sw@comcast.com>, Steve B. says...
>
>I am offering my Gottlieb Buck Rogers, complete with brand new all-in-one
>electronics. This game is in very nice cosmetic condition and is working
>beautifully. Connectors have been repinned. I shopped this game this past
>Thanksgiving and installed the new electronics over the new year holiday and
>it's been going strong ever since.
>
>Price is $750 firm. Includes infrared remote receiver (so you can program
>the board setting options remotely) and original manual.
>
>More details available for the asking.
>
>Thanks,
>
>- Steve B.

Details? Like where the hell you are located????
Anonymous
August 7, 2005 2:59:46 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

hi
where are you located
jeff

Steve B. wrote:
> I am offering my Gottlieb Buck Rogers, complete with brand new all-in-one
> electronics. This game is in very nice cosmetic condition and is working
> beautifully. Connectors have been repinned. I shopped this game this past
> Thanksgiving and installed the new electronics over the new year holiday and
> it's been going strong ever since.
>
> Price is $750 firm. Includes infrared remote receiver (so you can program
> the board setting options remotely) and original manual.
>
> More details available for the asking.
>
> Thanks,
>
> - Steve B.
Related resources
Anonymous
August 7, 2005 2:59:46 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

hi
ok email me some pics
jeff
Steve B. wrote:
> I am offering my Gottlieb Buck Rogers, complete with brand new all-in-one
> electronics. This game is in very nice cosmetic condition and is working
> beautifully. Connectors have been repinned. I shopped this game this past
> Thanksgiving and installed the new electronics over the new year holiday and
> it's been going strong ever since.
>
> Price is $750 firm. Includes infrared remote receiver (so you can program
> the board setting options remotely) and original manual.
>
> More details available for the asking.
>
> Thanks,
>
> - Steve B.
Anonymous
August 7, 2005 3:49:16 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

Media, PA 19063 - sorry about that folks :) 

- Steve B.


"Steve B." <flippers*no*spam*@sashimi.org> wrote in message
news:Ruqdnd0l-LdKvGvfRVn-sw@comcast.com...
>I am offering my Gottlieb Buck Rogers, complete with brand new all-in-one
>electronics. This game is in very nice cosmetic condition and is working
>beautifully. Connectors have been repinned. I shopped this game this past
>Thanksgiving and installed the new electronics over the new year holiday
>and it's been going strong ever since.
>
> Price is $750 firm. Includes infrared remote receiver (so you can program
> the board setting options remotely) and original manual.
>
> More details available for the asking.
>
> Thanks,
>
> - Steve B.
>
Anonymous
August 7, 2005 5:11:26 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

Pix posted. Links below. Email if you've got specific questions. Thanks, -
Steve B.

http://home.comcast.net/~steviebabes/DSCF0004.JPG
http://home.comcast.net/~steviebabes/DSCF0005.JPG
http://home.comcast.net/~steviebabes/DSCF0006.JPG
http://home.comcast.net/~steviebabes/DSCF0007.JPG
http://home.comcast.net/~steviebabes/DSCF0008.JPG




<chips4sle@aol.com> wrote in message
news:1123430481.449021.150910@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...
> hi
> ok email me some pics
> jeff
> Steve B. wrote:
>> I am offering my Gottlieb Buck Rogers, complete with brand new all-in-one
>> electronics. This game is in very nice cosmetic condition and is working
>> beautifully. Connectors have been repinned. I shopped this game this
>> past
>> Thanksgiving and installed the new electronics over the new year holiday
>> and
>> it's been going strong ever since.
>>
>> Price is $750 firm. Includes infrared remote receiver (so you can
>> program
>> the board setting options remotely) and original manual.
>>
>> More details available for the asking.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> - Steve B.
>
Anonymous
August 7, 2005 5:11:27 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?)

Steve B. wrote:
> Pix posted. Links below. Email if you've got specific questions. Thanks, -
> Steve B.
>
> http://home.comcast.net/~steviebabes/DSCF0004.JPG
> http://home.comcast.net/~steviebabes/DSCF0005.JPG
> http://home.comcast.net/~steviebabes/DSCF0006.JPG
> http://home.comcast.net/~steviebabes/DSCF0007.JPG
> http://home.comcast.net/~steviebabes/DSCF0008.JPG

Wow... Gil Gerard looks like he has Down's Syndrome!

-->Neil
!