WTB: ANY CONDITION(BROKEN?)MM DRAWBRIDGE ASSEMBLY

Hi folks, in need of a little help here. I got a MM here that needs a
draw bridge assembly. I have repro door, gears, flap w/ graphic, BUT NO
BRACKET AND MOTOR. I have a MiG welder and can fix JUST ABOUT ANYTHING,
but I am having a hard time finding time to re-engineer this bracket
assembly out of thin air. ANY help would be GREATLY appreciated AND
REWARDED. I have some $ to throw at this, and MANY parts. If NOS
working gate assembly is offered, I have a working Bally Wizard I would
trade EVEN UP for.
Let me know,
-Mark

Thanks for the tip, but I just got off the phone with that guy. He
wants a bit more than I can give for one assembly (over a GRAND). He
seems like a nice guy, but I think that is a bit much. I would much
rather someone who needs perfection buy that one, and I will buy theirs
broken or damaged one and repair it. I don't need it to look great just
most of the parts so I can re-weld it. Thanks again for the quick
response.
-Mark

martin

Kerry Stair was working on a replacement assembly. I don't know how far
he got, but he may have something that could help you. I know that he
was looking at the gear plates.