Gottlieb Pinball Prototypes - Not NOS Playfields System 1 ..

The first ad in Mr.Pinball appeared as people wondering if NOS
Playfields, no I am not making these, others will be probably bringing
out soon. I too made the mistake of responding to this title, sorry!

I just asked to remove ad from Mr.Pinball, 3 days. Yes I used the word
NOS, which I don't know why? I didn't even start drinking my Canadian
Beer yet, go figure. New ad will appear, hopefully I didn't screw that
one up.