Windows XP service pack 2

After installing Windows XP service pack 2 I'm unable to
connect to the internet, the following message is
displayed in the Microsoft Broadband Networking dialouge
box on start up; "Microsoft Broadband Networking has a
know compatablity issue with this version of Windows. For
an update that is compatible with this version of Windows,
contact Mircrosoft Broadband Networking". I've looked
through all of the suggested sites and am unable to locate
antyhing that suggests a solution to the problem I'm
experiencing. Oddly this condition hasn't affected
internet accesss through any other PC's on my home
network, only the one that supports the base station,
anyone out there have any clues or encountered a similar
condition?
1 answer Last reply
More about windows service pack

    Please read the many other threads on the subject in this newsgroup. SP2 &
    the Broadband Utility work fine together on many systems, but others are
    reporting problems. Uninstall the utility and allow XP to manage the
    card\base station by itself. For what it's worth, no one computer "manages"
    the base station - that's the point of paying $50 for a piece of hardware to
    do that for you instad of just installing some proxy server software on one
    PC.

    "MartyV" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

    [text clipped]

Routers Microsoft Windows XP Networking