mark

I've tried almost everything...
My problem is that everything is to sharp, like high contrast and then small
pictures, but also icons are so sharp, that I can see pixels... it's not
smooth like it was before. I do not know what else to change, there is no
restore point so ...

kelly

Hi Mark,

Have no clue what Display 1 was about. That said, here are some suggestions
and checkpoints:

1. Go to Accessibility Options and cancel any display settings previously
selected.
2. Go to Display Properties/Themes and select Windows XP, Apply, ok.
3. Go to Display Properties/Appearance/Effects: Second box - Standard.
4. Go to System Properties/Advanced/Performance/Settings - Smooth Edges.

Good luck and keep us posted.
--

All the Best,
Kelly (MS-MVP)

Troubleshooting Windows XP
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com

In memory of those lost during Katrina. &
Prayers and Hope for the remaining displaced.