Ultrasharp LCD 20"

Anyone know why Dell stopped selling these? I bought one almost a year ago
.... Great monitor.
4 answers Last reply
More about ultrasharp

    I bought one a year ago last February. I love the monitor. I think
    they came out with a 2100 which was supposed to be better our 2000.

    "Josh" <cookie-monster@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
    > Anyone know why Dell stopped selling these? I bought one almost a year
    ago
    > ... Great monitor.

    They sell the Ultrasharp 2001fp which has improvements over the last 20"
    Ultrasharp LCD. I have the 2001fp. It is a great LCD monitor for
    productivity software and gaming.

    Terry

    Saw the new one .. I prefer the way ours looks ... the specs looked the
    same as far as what I could see ... It is a little cheaper now - oh well
    .... still a great LCD.

    "Joan Hansen" <user@my.net> wrote in message
    > I bought one a year ago last February. I love the monitor. I think
    > they came out with a 2100 which was supposed to be better our 2000.
    >

    > Josh wrote:
    > > Anyone know why Dell stopped selling these? I bought one almost a year
    ago
    > > ... Great monitor.

    They can still be purchased refurbished at:
    http://store.yahoo.com/saveateaglestore/delul202020i.html

    Josh" <cookie-monster@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
    > Anyone know why Dell stopped selling these? I bought one almost a year
    ago
    > ... Great monitor.

Dell LCD Ultrasharp Computers