Sign in with
Your question
Solved

Hp prrinter instalation disk

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
May 2, 2010 6:19:45 PM

Hello,
I need a instalation disk for my HP 1210.
a b D Laptop
May 2, 2010 6:53:24 PM

charles payne said:
Hello,
I need a instalation disk for my HP 1210.

You'll find all the information you need at HP's website but as with all things HP, most of what is on the disk is unnecessary clutter. The last three Windows OS and the last dozen Linux builds will find a driver to get you printing without much fuss - do you really need special photo printing software?

m
l
Related resources
May 9, 2010 1:11:51 AM

Thank you,

My wife found the disk and the computer said a driver was installed that was better than the one I used. I had not attached the printer to the laptop right.
m
l
May 16, 2010 12:32:38 AM

I HAVE TO MOVE MY LAPTOP INTO ANOTHER ROOM TO ACCESS MY PRINTER AND I SUFFER FROM PARKENSANS DISEASE AND MUST USE A CAINE SO EVERYTHING IS AN EFFORT. BEFORE I WAS STABILISED I HAD TWO SEIZERS AND HAD TWO STAYS IN A HOSPITAL. AGAIN THANKS FOR THE INFO.
m
l

Best solution

a b D Laptop
May 16, 2010 6:37:08 AM

charles payne said:
I HAVE TO MOVE MY LAPTOP INTO ANOTHER ROOM TO ACCESS MY PRINTER AND I SUFFER FROM PARKENSANS DISEASE AND MUST USE A CAINE SO EVERYTHING IS AN EFFORT. BEFORE I WAS STABILISED I HAD TWO SEIZERS AND HAD TWO STAYS IN A HOSPITAL. AGAIN THANKS FOR THE INFO.

[#0005ff]That's not good news but if it becomes intolerable, technology can help. An old computer that's otherwise heading for landfill would make a very cheap printer server if you have a wireless network. Adding an inexpensive wireless dongle to the old PC and sitting it next to th eprinter, you could command the printer from the laptop.[/#000ff]
May 16, 2010 12:47:30 PM

Best answer selected by charles payne.
m
l
!