FA: MM, NGG, IJ, General parts Williams ? Ballys

just a suggestion...

you may want to seperate your pairs of nos parts so that people who
maybe need only 1 part can get it without having to buy 2. the other
plus is you will probably get more money while helping out 2 people
instead of just 1 :)

might want to consider seperating the 2 nos ramps as well. imho.

Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)

I agree with Licious and don't use the term NOS and new in the same
sentence. NOS indicates original parts and new indicates repro.

Damn nice batch of stuff. It'll be fun to keep an eye on the auctions.
:)

Bryan (CARGPB14) http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/bspins

"Warning! Achtung! Run away, Run away!: BK restorations may emit a
shower of sparks or flames or both. Keep a safe distance (like four
city blocks). Never return to a restoration once lit. Hot hot hot!"

(Sig line compliments of Clive at the Coin-Op Cauldron.)