How to get Dell to notice address change for Business Deals

acadia

I subscribe to the Dell business section and receive those weekly special
deals/codes that many of you do. I am changing my email address (new ISP)
and need to get those emails sent to my new address. I have changed my email
address on My Account but keep receiving them at my old address (fortunately
I also kept my old ISP for a few weeks). My attempt to change my email on my
account was successful, it now shows my new email address, BUT I am still
actually receiving them at my old email address. This has been going on for
3-4 weeks. Thank you.

Acadia

David

"Acadia" <acadiaNOT@ONyourLIFE.com> wrote in message news:<S-KdnWgNJ_euHZPcRVn-qQ@comcast.com>...
> I subscribe to the Dell business section and receive those weekly special
> deals/codes that many of you do. I am changing my email address (new ISP)
> and need to get those emails sent to my new address. I have changed my email
> address on My Account but keep receiving them at my old address (fortunately
> I also kept my old ISP for a few weeks). My attempt to change my email on my
> account was successful, it now shows my new email address, BUT I am still
> actually receiving them at my old email address. This has been going on for
> 3-4 weeks. Thank you.
>
> Acadia

Probably just easiest to sign up for a new account with the
email address you want to receive the offers.
Dave