FA: Inspiron 7500/P3 600/512MB/CDR/DVD/15"

Tags:
  • Dell
  • Computers
Last response: in Computer Brands
May 27, 2004 12:11:22 AM

Not sure if this is a faux-pas or cool. Anyway:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3483...

DELL Inspiron 7500 laptop. I've made a ton of upgrades to this machine
from when I originally bought it. This machine is in very good condition
as it's been my home machine for a couple years and most of my work has
been done on my work machine. The machine runs beautifully and I'm sad to
let it go, but it's time to upgrade. The major upgrades I made are in red.

Here are the specs:

* DELL Inspiron 7500 model
* Intel Pentium III 600 mHz
* 512 MB RAM
* 12 GB Hard Drive
* 8MB ATI Graphics Adapter
* 15.4 SXGA LCD Display
* CDR/DVD Combo Drive
* 1.44 MB 3.5" Floppy
* 56k V.90 Internal Modem
* Integrated Touchpad
* IEEE 1284 Printer Port
* USB Connection
* Serial and PS/2 Ports
* Interal Maestro Sound Chipset
* Dell Black PS/2 Mouse Included if wanted

Option items. I also have the following optional items available if you
are interested:

* 3COM 56K GSM Modem PC-CARD (great for international travel). $30
* Linksys Wireless PC CARD Model WPC11 for networking. $30

Note: The battery will hold a charge, but not for very long. The cosmetic
condition of the system is good. No major dings or other problems.

More about : inspiron 7500 600 512mb cdr dvd

May 27, 2004 4:11:01 PM

mholmes@TheWorld.com (Marcus Holmes) wrote in message news:<c92tl9$gfm$1@pcls4.std.com>...
> Not sure if this is a faux-pas or cool. Anyway:
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3483...
>

> DELL Inspiron 7500 laptop. I've made a ton of upgrades to this machine
> from when I originally bought it. This machine is in very good condition
> as it's been my home machine for a couple years and most of my work has
> been done on my work machine. The machine runs beautifully and I'm sad to
> let it go, but it's time to upgrade. The major upgrades I made are in red.
>
> Here are the specs:
>
> * DELL Inspiron 7500 model
> * Intel Pentium III 600 mHz
> * 512 MB RAM
> * 12 GB Hard Drive
> * 8MB ATI Graphics Adapter
> * 15.4 SXGA LCD Display
> * CDR/DVD Combo Drive
> * 1.44 MB 3.5" Floppy
> * 56k V.90 Internal Modem
> * Integrated Touchpad
> * IEEE 1284 Printer Port
> * USB Connection
> * Serial and PS/2 Ports
> * Interal Maestro Sound Chipset
> * Dell Black PS/2 Mouse Included if wanted
>
> Option items. I also have the following optional items available if you
> are interested:
>
> * 3COM 56K GSM Modem PC-CARD (great for international travel). $30
> * Linksys Wireless PC CARD Model WPC11 for networking. $30
>

> Note: The battery will hold a charge, but not for very long. The cosmetic
> condition of the system is good. No major dings or other problems.

Shipping seems quite high at $50.00...should be less than half that.
Also..why not include the os and driver disks that came with the
computer..would make it worth more I would think. Best of
luck anyway.
Dave
!