WTB: Pinball Magic or Getaway

Pinman

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2003

Looking to buy a nice example of either game... location unimportant as long
as you don't mind shipping via NAVL. Getaway I'm less concerned with
cabinet and/or playfield wear; PM I am looking for one with a near mint
cabinet. Will consider all conditions however, Email me and we'll go from
there... thanks.

Pinman

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2003

Trying to steer clear of eBay actually... but thanks...

"Cayle George" <caylegeorge@gmail.com> wrote in message
>I think there is a decent ebay pinball magic

pt

>I've been lucky enough to buy both games since posting this

That's the best way to solve these little problems in life. Just buy
both!!

John

Pinman

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2003

I've been lucky enough to buy both games since posting this just a few weeks
back both in excellent condition! Thanks to Don and Bill for selling me
nice games at fair prices. Is this hobby great or what. Now I move on to
the rest of my want list... as soon as I replenish the greenbacks! Man this
hobby is hell on the checkbook....

"PinMan" <vbirdsley@mchsi.com> wrote in message
> Looking to buy a nice example of either game... location unimportant as
> long as you don't mind shipping via NAVL. Getaway I'm less concerned with
> cabinet and/or playfield wear; PM I am looking for one with a near mint
> cabinet. Will consider all conditions however, Email me and we'll go from
> there... thanks.

bill

Congratulations, and please share some pictures after Chris H gets done
with the Pinball Magic. Its been a pleasure to do business with you
Vince!
Bill