I have xp home edition and recently was giving me problem about mouse being
so jumpy and not performing properly. I got installed xp proffessional top of
the home edition accidentally, what I wanted to do actually free all the
drives from home edition since maybe it is affected by virus, then install
pro. Now, I cannot clear my pc from home edition and start everything fresh
for xp pro. What I need to do?

kelly

1. Had you tried trying another mouse?
2. Had you ran cleaners on your system?
3. How does one install Pro over Home accidently?
4. Run the cleaners now.

--

All the Best,
Kelly (MS-MVP)

Troubleshooting Windows XP
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com

In memory of those lost during Katrina &
Prayers and Hope for the remaining displaced.

"chaser12" <chaser12@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have xp home edition and recently was giving me problem about mouse being
> so jumpy and not performing properly. I got installed xp proffessional top
> of
> the home edition accidentally, what I wanted to do actually free all the
> drives from home edition since maybe it is affected by virus, then install
> pro. Now, I cannot clear my pc from home edition and start everything
> fresh
> for xp pro. What I need to do?

TRENDING THREADS