still looking to sell FRANKENSTEIN in pa

i still have the frankenstein that has dmd issues....first 850 takes it
pics available...email me if interested. thanks

what issues are you having with the dmd and where in pa are you
located?
Rich

I really wish I was closer. I'd grab it in a heartbeat. That's a fun
game with killer music. The big DMD and movie scene animation is sweet.

Dave