Hi
I accidentally dragged a MS Word document, into my C: drive SP2 directory.
Now I can do nothing with the document! It won't open, I can't move it,
nothing.
I get this message:
'Word cannot open the document: User does not have access privileges.'
I am the sole user and administrator of my PC.
Any help would be appreciated, as this is an important document.
Thank you.

See if it helps you:-
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;835404

regards,