Can't retrieve Word document

Hi
I accidentally dragged a MS Word document, into my C: drive SP2 directory.
Now I can do nothing with the document! It won't open, I can't move it,
nothing.
I get this message:
'Word cannot open the document: User does not have access privileges.'
I am the sole user and administrator of my PC.
Any help would be appreciated, as this is an important document.
Thank you.
1 answer Last reply
More about retrieve word document

    See if it helps you:-
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;835404

    regards,
    ssg MS-MVP

    ShirlM wrote:

    > Hi
    > I accidentally dragged a MS Word document, into my C: drive SP2 directory.
    > Now I can do nothing with the document! It won't open, I can't move it,
    > nothing.
    > I get this message:
    > 'Word cannot open the document: User does not have access privileges.'
    > I am the sole user and administrator of my PC.
    > Any help would be appreciated, as this is an important document.
    > Thank you.

Microsoft Word Document Microsoft Windows XP