Wi. State Fair

Saw 1 arcade, SWE1 and a South Park and both were being played. yea.

There was also another arcade on the west side of the park by the "Win
Me" House. It had a Sopranos' in it and NO one was playing it when ever
I walked by. Wonder what that means? :-(

Dave

FBHARLY@comcast.net wrote:
> Saw 1 arcade, SWE1 and a South Park and both were being played. yea.

stop by coaches. They have NGG in there. plays well. Well, it did
when I was in there.

I know...but no need. NGG is in my basement :)

Frank

On 8 Aug 2005 10:49:41 -0700, "Nwojedi" <nwojedi@hotmail.com> wrote:

>stop by coaches. They have NGG in there. plays well. Well, it did
>when I was in there.

NM then. Remember your welcome to stop over and play anytime you want.
I sold DW and ES thou. :( Felt sad to sell them. But had to make
room for my new CV and make room to afford it :).