I am installing Windows XP Home Edition on a brand new computer. It goes
through the installation process...partitions and formats the drive....but
then it goes to read the floppy for the RAID driver and when it then tries to
stating the disk is damaged. I've tried threee differnt copies of Windows.
i've also tried using the second drive to no sucsess. Any ideas?

Hi,

Sounds like a hardware misconfiguration, or possibly the wrong raid driver.
Check that you have the right bus speed settings and are not overclocked.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone