Funny question/answer on NOS AFM playfield auction

Ben

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Q: hi can you get for me 1978 williams NOS playfeild- "disco fever"
100% genuine buyer...warren also a Nos back glass...your reply either
way is much appreciated...thanks

A: Sorry, no. 1978 is a lot of playfields and I don't think I could
ship that many.

LOL!

manic

Distinguished
Aug 1, 2002

Maybe it was tongue in cheek... Nahhhh ;-)